Shuttlecock XXV: Praying for Bono's Ball Circulation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really and truly this week that the Chicago shows and my trip are happening? Is this finally it?

I don't think it's sunk in yet. :crack:

At some point we'll have to choose a meeting time/place outside the stadium to meet so we can get inside and all.

Also, I'm trusting you all to organize the post-concert pancake outing. There's nothing right near the Stadium, but a mile or two walk should present options. Some enterprising person will certainly consult Google or Yahoo or something and find a place that's not too far, serves pancakes and is open when we need them to be open.

How did you pay for the necessities before?

Well, what I've done is work all summer and save about 95% of my earnings for the following school year, which generally gets me by so far as food, books, drank, etc... as well as a certain amount of luxuries. I still earned quite a bit this summer, but my buttfuck analrapist school decided I totally didn't need their $22,000 grant this year, despite giving it to me the past 3 years. So I'm slowly drifting up shit creek, more or less.

Also, I'm trusting you all to organize the post-concert pancake outing. There's nothing right near the Stadium, but a mile or two walk should present options. Some enterprising person will certainly consult Google or Yahoo or something and find a place that's not too far, serves pancakes and is open when we need them to be open.
in just searching for the word pancakes i found you guys a place two miles away. but unfortunately their website keeps their hours a secret.

Is it really and truly this week that the Chicago shows and my trip are happening? Is this finally it?

I don't think it's sunk in yet. :crack:

Yeah, it hasn't for me yet either. I'm sure once I see can see for myself that Boner is indeed okay, it'll sink in.

I only know it's happening because I got an "event reminder" email from Ticketmaster. Otherwise, I might have missed it.

Hmmm, maybe I'll avoid any and every camera I see.

I'm an expert at this. Just follow me.

Friday can't come fast enough. Work has been absolutely kicking my ass the past 3 weeks. Going to work at 2am and working 10 hours a day for 3 weeks straight is no fun. :crack:

I was waffling bringing my camera to the show, since a) I'd hate for it to be a hassle if it turns out the bouncers are going to chap my hide about bringing in a dinky digital camera; and b) it takes up too much room in my small bag, but ... I'd also love to take pictures of us having Emotional Moments during the concert.

NSW, I'm going to be waiting for you to break down into full-out body-shaking sobs at some point during the show. I'll be super disappointed if you don't. :)

If they do play Drowning Man at one of the Chicago shows, you'll likely hear me in the background on the bootlegs, as I'll be the guy completely flipping out and screaming 10x louder than anyone else in the stadium.

I really just want a picture of us in the Douchebag Seats, looking like Douchebags .... and demonstrating just how short I am compared to the other three of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom