Shuttlecock XXV: Praying for Bono's Ball Circulation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

: runs around in circles :

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

i hope you get mugged in Chicago

Cut it out, Elfa.

291733337_4a5d0ff9e7_m.jpg

I don't think anyone wants to claim ownership of Dave Coulier. Not even Alanis Morrisette. Isn't that ironic?

Seriously though, I've run into a few line ogres at previous shows. I should just tell them to fuck off, right?

In my personal opinion, there are few things I find more aggravating than standing in line for hours and hours, only to see some random person who just barely showed up walk up to where his friends are in front of you and jump right in. It's much more frustrating when it's a group of people though.

Tell your friends to maybe tell the people right behind them that they have one person who may show up late, so you're at least not pissing those people off. If not, just get in the back of the line and then call your friends when they get in and try to push over to where they are once you get inside.

I agree with what Mr. Mofo said about that whole thing, but if I remember correctly, Dalton's a little more "fuck off" about the whole thing. You're going to do what you're going to do, but don't expect everyone to be all sunshine and puppies about it.

Honestly, I didn't realize it was a serious question - I thought it was another one of those joke questions we've been throwing around about Chicago. :lol:

I wouldn't do it myself, and I don't think it's fair to do something like that, but on the other hand I know people are going to do it, and to me it's not worth getting too bothered over, because it's just extra stress in an already-stressful situation (at least for me - GA stresses me out a little bit).

I sure as hell wouldn't do it. I would actually feel like a huge piece of shit if I did that but then again, I am one of those really lame people who actually cares how my behavior affects other people.

I sure as hell wouldn't do it. I would actually feel like a huge piece of shit if I did that but then again, I am one of those really lame people who actually cares how my behavior affects other people.

I'd never do it either, and when someone tried to do it right behind us in Barcelona, the people behind that group reacted angrily, and eventually the guy went to the back of the line. However, once inside he douched his way to where his friend ended up anyway.

I printed my flight and hotel info. Even I am somewhat prepared for the trip now, which means this must be REALLY close.

By the way.......IT'S NOT A HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL IT'S A MOUTAIIINNNN

I would like to state for the record* that I am far less annoying in person than I often come across as being online. :)

*by "for the record," I mean "for NSW's benefit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom