Shuttlecock! XIX: Servers of the Disappeared

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough, seems kind of silly to me is all, like it's not cool to post here anymore because it got moved to a chat/games sub-forum. That doesn’t seem like a good enough excuse if you ask me... Feel free to respond to this in the other thread.

Scumbo, if you are out there, what set off that Wilco rant anyhow?

No, you're right - had I been thinking clearly I would have not used any S'cock talk over that but I got caught up in the moment and slipped in a cock or two. Ha. See what I did there.

I find Elvis Presley and America to be pretty useless as well, although I realize opinions are much more split on that one.

I can't even remember EAA. I must have rejected it completely after one listen.

I appreciate the reasons why some people like that song, but give me Love Comes Tumbling over it anyday.

Ayup.

I don't love Babyface, but I don't quite understand the extreme loathing it seems to bring out in some people either.

i'm not sure what's going on here, but i felt the need to let you all know i like eaa AND epaa. then again, my favourite band is duran duran so it's not exactly like i'm known for my awesome taste in music. :D

So at work, we have this health coaching thing, and it was time for my tedious call today and we were talking about exercise. The health coach asked if I had considered maybe getting involved in a sport activity for my exercise, because gee it's so fun and all.

I told him I really wasn't a sports person, and that wouldn't be fun for me.

His response: "Not even badminton? Badminton is fun."

And were you quick on your feet with a clever response that he probably didn't get?

As for exercise, I can't say enough about Pilates and its life-changing impact on me. And it has nothing to do with the fact that I have an extremely hot teacher who I'm hopelessly in love with.

ETA: I hate sports.

Did you smirk knowingly and offer an evocative reply about preferring to get your shuttlecock in cyberspace?

Probably a bad idea, that would just get you his phone number...ewwww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom