RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: goodnight!

i would love to go to sleep...but the neighbors are still screaming their heads off :mad:

i swear, i'm going to go saw them....

:huh: I'm at home....and online. :der:

This is enough to really drive me insane. The same light that has been blinking for 2 days on my modem is stil blinking but IE and AOL are working. :|

I went to the mall on my way home from work, but not the one that's by my work because that Eddie Bauer is small. The mall I went to has a huge one. It's closed for remodeling until this summer :|

Yesterday I went to the Old Navy by my parents house and it closed for good on Saturday.

Is this a sign that maybe I shouldn't be shopping right now?

I guess American Idol is more important to my mom than I am. She just asked if I ate dinner yet, I said no, she said ok then go eat because I have to watch Idol. Bye. :|

Nice.

arw9797 said:
I guess American Idol is more important to my mom than I am. She just asked if I ate dinner yet, I said no, she said ok then go eat because I have to watch Idol. Bye. :|

Nice.
:eyebrow: Oookay.

It's been a weird day for moms. My mom watched me put my coat on this morning...like STARED at me...and then watched me from the window for 10 minutes as I brushed my car off. I kept waving at her thinking maybe she'd stop staring at me and she didn't. :mad:

But then she and my dad appeared at my store in time to take me out to lunch! :D

I'd e-mail you some pizza but we haven't got that figured out yet and it has pepperoni on it. Sorry. :(

I don't even know what to do first or where to go. I feel so out of it now. I've barely been able to do anything in a week. :sad:

I didn't even see the Freestylin Friday thread this week :grumpy:

I'm eating a very strange combo to some but normal for ARW:

low carb wrap, cheese, black olives, peppers, lettuce, mustard and bbq sauce. :shifty: My family thinks it's another thing that makes me "weird" but when all you eat is bland food you'd cover it with crap too.

I'm having another ears plugged/dizzy spell today. If I wouldnt' have had to go in for my review I would have called in sick. I was coughing all morning and having hot and cold flashes. My boss told me to go home twice. I feel so much better except for the :drunk: feeling.

Schmeg said:

:eyebrow: Oookay.

It's been a weird day for moms. My mom watched me put my coat on this morning...like STARED at me...and then watched me from the window for 10 minutes as I brushed my car off. I kept waving at her thinking maybe she'd stop staring at me and she didn't. :mad:

But then she and my dad appeared at my store in time to take me out to lunch! :D

I'd e-mail you some pizza but we haven't got that figured out yet and it has pepperoni on it. Sorry. :(

My mom appeared to be normal today but then again I havent been around her much today.

When I have a dizzy day it usually means that at some point it will feel like the floor is sliding out from under me and I'll have to sit down or lean against something for a few minutes. :huh:

Hotmail just made me do one of those "Type the following word" things like Ticketmaster does. :huh: Theirs was IMPOSSIBLE to read! I had to do it 3 times!

I've had a minor headache the last 3 nights. :mad: The only days this whole month that I haven't had a headache are last Saturday and Sunday in Phoenix.

That can't be a good thing, now that I think about it...:hmm:

I just called my brother to tell him that my internet is not only working but it's super fast. I thought he was going to drop the phone. He was screaming at the cable people on Saturday in one phone and talking to someone at his work on his cell phone. This is the strangest thing.

Sorry! :angel: I thought I was being good with almost keeping up with e-mails!!

I think IWB mentioned the same thing a few nights ago. :mac: is ours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom