Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got home from work. I can't decide if I want to go to the pub for a pint with Amy who will talk my ear off or suffer through the music in the party room. I can't really complain about the party room noise because I don't think anyone has used it at night in about 6 months.

:hmm:

Although....after last week of living night and day with my coworkers, I'm kind of tired of being around people. :der:

arw9797 said:
Guinness wins......off to the pub. I don't have to drive :drool:

:shifty:

:up: I think you made the right choice! :wink:

My evening was rather boring. Dinner with the parents. Although my Mom made my favorite dinner that I havent had in about 7 years. :drool: So that was nice.

Well we were both hungry but didn't want to spend a lot on food, so free chips and salsa won us over so first it was Don Pablos then the pub. By the time we got to the pub, I was too full for even water. No Guinness for me :( I had a few beers at DP's but it wasn't as good as a nice pint of Guinness would have been :(

The party is over!!!!!!! I was expecting the worst when I got back. The parking lot was almost empty so I knew I would be walking into a quiet place again :drool:

Last night during the newscast, weatherman Sven said not to be outside doing any physical activity without water because it was going to be very hot....this morning at the lake a very short little guy with spikey hair runs by us and my mom said "it's Sven!" It was 9 AM and already in the 90's and he was running with NO WATER!!!!!! :tsk: :shame: My mom wanted me to yell out to him to ask where his water bottle was :der: I knew he was a shorty but not that short. I think even :bono: has a few inches on him! :ohmy:

I have a frightening amount of laundry to do today. :eek:

It's dangerously hot and humid here, too...something like 95 but feels like 105 with the humidity. Thank God the air conditioning is working again!!

Kariann said:
I have been putting off going outside to run a couple of errands but I think it's about time I go out and endure the intense heat.

Welcome to summer in the Midwest Schmeg! Get used to the humidity....it could be like this thru Sept. :|
:dance: FUN!!!

I want to go out and ride my bike but I don't remember the last time I heard weather reports about "dangerous heat," since the summers back home have been pretty crappy for the last few years. The summers I worked at the zoo were the among hottest on record, and we had a few dangerous days, but those were years ago.

I kinda want to go out and experience some "dangerous heat" again. :shifty:

I just booked my flight to RI for the first week of August for Lake Placid! Only $187!!! :drool:

I should call my mom, an old coworker to get all the dirt on my old store, and reply to a few e-mails so I'm not totally rude. There's one I should at least acknowledge. :crazy:

Load #3 is in the washing machine. I only have four loads to go. :drool:

I just got back from being out in the "dangerous heat"~ :yuck: Glad we went to the air show yesterday.......:up: *whew*

journal plug
pictures are up from the air expo

(I am sitting here listening to the show on the radio, how hooked am I? :shifty: )

shari schultz said:
journal plug
pictures are up from the air expo

(I am sitting here listening to the show on the radio, how hooked am I? :shifty: )
:up: Love the pictures!!

Some of my favorite people really love airplanes! Listen to that show as much as you want! :heart: :lol:

I need to iron. And call my mom back. I ran to Chipotle and checked the caller ID when I got back...of course she called the minute I left the house...which is better than the minute before I left the house, as I was pretty hungry...

I think Schmeg should get this for her mom....

d_350.jpg

Food break is over and it's back to massive cleaning.

Kariann said:
I think Schmeg should get this for her mom....

d_350.jpg

Food break is over and it's back to massive cleaning.
:lol: I should! Where's that from??

I just talked to her...no squirrel issues this week! :up:

I one crutched it out of the physical therapy office today all the way to the exit of the medical building ~think loooong hallway! :hyper:

shari schultz said:
I one crutched it out of the physical therapy office today all the way to the exit of the medical building ~think loooong hallway! :hyper:
:applaud:

Options for tomorrow night:

1. Mary Kay party at my boss's house

2. Kickball practice and grocery shopping

Guess which way I'm leaning. :D

Back
Top Bottom