Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
th_N1Cheers.gif
to kariann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

So as I was leaving work T was going to lunch so I went with her. After I dropped her back at work I came home, spent time telling my parents about everything I came upstairs and realized I couldn't find my phone. I dumped out my bag, looked in my car and figured it had to be at work since I didn't take it out anywhere else so I drove back to work to get it uneasy about leaving it sit on the desk.....it wasnt there so I came home searched the car again and at this point started to freak out a bit came back upstairs and checked the bag again...nothing. Glanced over at the bathroom sink and there it was the whole time. :grumpy: I had taken it out and went to the bathroom and sat it down. :reject:

Kariann said:

Well Shannon is back from maternity leave so he's being kept on for another week since he was brought in to cover for her. She's back at her desk next to me so he's moved down with a desk between us. It was mentioned that I could start as early as next week so at that point I will be done with him! :dance:

He felt my wraith of what I'm like at 5am with a migraine type headache this morning.

Did he get *dagger eyes* in person? :ohmy: :yikes:

I almost feel sorry for him! :laugh: :wink:

Seriously though, I'm glad it worked out for you. I hope things are alot better in your new position. :up:

Blue Room said:

Did he get *dagger eyes* in person? :ohmy: :yikes:

I almost feel sorry for him! :laugh: :wink:

Seriously though, I'm glad it worked out for you. I hope things are alot better in your new position. :up:

Non-intentional *dagger eyes* I think.

It should be better. I'm happy I won't be chained to a desk and phone all day and get to learn something new.

Kariann said:
How was the exhibit BR?

It was great. A little smaller than I thought it would be though. But I'm definately glad I went. You couldnt take any pictures though. I think they do that so you have to purchase the $50 book that has pictures of everything you saw. Which of course I was coaxed into buying by my friend after hemming and hawing about it.

Last edited:
Blue Room said:

:laugh: Well, Iron Wolf had almost no line, or I wouldnt have bothered with it. Its pretty obvious why there was no line, the ride had not changed since the last time I rode it 15 years ago. :yikes: I wont be riding it again.

Superman was kind of cool. I wouldnt wait in a long line for it again though. There is no doubt, Raging Bull and Viper are the best two rides there.

Viper at night :drool:

Blue Room said:

It was great. I little smaller than I thought it would be though. But I'm definately glad I went. You couldnt take any pictures though. I think they do that so you have to purchase the $50 book that has pictures of everything you saw. Which of course I was coaxed into buying by my friend after hemming and hawing about it.

So you have one of those friends, too? I think your friend did the right thing getting you to buy the book~ it was your birthday, afterall. :up:

shari schultz said:

So you have one of those friends, too? I think your friend did the right thing getting you to buy the book~ it was your birthday, afterall. :up:

I guess I sort of deserve it, because I do it to everyone else. I have even done it to someone on here........... :whistle: :shifty:

Its funny you say "its your birthday". That is one of the things he said. My response, "So are you buying it for me then?" :laugh: I'm glad I got it though. Its a hardbound coffee table type book. So its not a piece of junk. You only live once and I doubt the exhibit will come back in my lifetime.

Blue Room said:

I guess I sort of deserve it, because I do it to everyone else. I have even done it to someone on here........... :whistle: :shifty:

Its funny you say "its your birthday". That is one of the things he said. My response, "So are you buying it for me then?" :laugh: I'm glad I got it though. Its a hardbound coffee table type book. So its not a piece of junk. You only live once and I doubt the exhibit will come back in my lifetime.

I may have some experience in the "Oh, come on, you know you want it" "Go on and get it for yourself" field :shifty:

It's really sinking in that on Monday I go in and will be doing something totally new and interesting! :hyper:

No more working with STG!!!!!! I did however apologize to Shannon that due to my leaving the team they will have to endure him for a bit longer.

Holy crap! My mom's physical therapist, who works part time at my old store, provided her with some interesting information! One of the other girls was putting on a lot of weight and chalked it up to stress because her mom was really sick. She also used to joke about suing a local restaurant for paternity for the "food baby" she would get after she got lunch there every day.

She just had a baby girl. :eek:

No less than 2 dads have taken the following picture of our condo:

3475983%3B3%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3B33%3E%3A43%3EWSNRCG%3D323392993%3A%3A9%3Cnu0mrj

Ooooohhh, everyone marvel at the staircase and the laundry room door! :lol:

Schmeg said:
Holy crap! My mom's physical therapist, who works part time at my old store, provided her with some interesting information! One of the other girls was putting on a lot of weight and chalked it up to stress because her mom was really sick. She also used to joke about suing a local restaurant for paternity for the "food baby" she would get after she got lunch there every day.

Did she know she was pregnant?

^that is just crazy

the same weird thing happened with a coworker of mine last year. she actually didn't know until almost 7 months and then she delivered 4 weeks later.

i still don't understand how this is even possible. how could they not know.

Schmeg said:

here is :eek:'s twin

:eek:...........wow

Kariann said:
It's really sinking in that on Monday I go in and will be doing something totally new and interesting! :hyper:

No more working with STG!!!!!! I did however apologize to Shannon that due to my leaving the team they will have to endure him for a bit longer.
A Monday to actually look forward to :hyper:

:crack: :crazy: there is so much going on with work right now I feel like I live with my coworkers. Every single person that works for our company is required to be there this week for training on our new system and the annual company meeting/boat cruise tomorrow. There's so many out of towners in the office this week that my last few nights have been all about them. Breakfast at 7:00 am, lunch, dinner, training, happy hours on top of being busy with work. Our sales people might be in training but they still find time for new work :mad:

Two more days of training and meeetings and spending every second with my coworkers and then back to real life :drool: Tonight I even took two of the out of towners to Target to get some supplies and then back to their hotel. We sat in the car for another 20 minutes talking once I got to their hotel. :crack: It's fun seeing them but I'm ready for a long nap. /ARW work week.

Schmeg said:

how can you not know you're pregnant? :huh: One of my cousins didn't know she was pregnant until she started to show at 4 months. :crazy:

arw9797 said:

how can you not know you're pregnant? :huh: One of my cousins didn't know she was pregnant until she started to show at 4 months. :crazy:
That would be the second time in two years that happened in that store. :huh: The other girl didn't find out til she was 5 months, after she decided there was really something wrong with her and stopped going to the doctor who had ruled out pregnancy twice.

My mom had the surgery on her right eye today and this time they sent her home with a silver shield with holes in it over her eye instead of a clear on like last time. We ordered pizza for late lunch/early dinner and she kept trying to pour Coke from the can into the glass and missed all 3 times. :giggle:

Sometimes I feel like starting a thread and asking for information, and then counting how many people reply with the EXACT SAME ANSWERS just so they can prove they know stuff. :der:

Kariann said:
My mom had the surgery on her right eye today and this time they sent her home with a silver shield with holes in it over her eye instead of a clear on like last time. We ordered pizza for late lunch/early dinner and she kept trying to pour Coke from the can into the glass and missed all 3 times. :giggle:
:giggle: Laughing at the incapacitated is :evil:!

We are having pizza tonight. Then playing kickball. And then not drinking nearly as much beer as last Thursday. And then going to work tomorrow and NOT having to hide under the desk while some crazy guy helps himself to all the cash in someone's drawer. And then I have the whole weekend off. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom