Really dumb newbie question about the forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Sorry if this isn't the right place -- I couldn't decide if it should go in the Lemonade Stand or Don't Expect, Suggest -- but curiousity got the better of me..

I was looking at the EYKIW archives, and noticed in the dropdown bar at the bottom it listed a forum called the Million Dollar Hotel, and when I went there it was gone. What was it? I know this is a pretty pointless question but I was really curious. Thanks to anyone who can answer my question
smile.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

That was a forum to talk about the Million Dollar Hotel movie.

But erm.. it was dead so Elvis deleted it.

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Ahhh -- thanks Sicy!
biggrin.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Hmmm... now I'm trying to figure out just where exactly you were looking...

I seem to have the old dropdown info on all the old posts in the EYKIW archives, if that helps..

------------------

uhm.. what archives? The forum "Everything you know was wrong" ?

I've looked everywhere and checked the drop down boxes but I dont see the million dollar hotel for the life of me.

Yep -- Everything You Know Was Wrong. Sorry about that
icon24.gif

That is very odd.. it shows up for me.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom