Randoooooooom on a hot summer's day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the avatar, rocking edge. ;)

I think I'm going to take a trip up to the store since all I have here are popsicles.

I have a fondue pot. I made some chocolate peanut butter fondue a few months ago that was really rich, but really really good. :up:

I'm thinking of signing up for a netflix free trial. :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Like the avatar, rocking edge. ;)

I think I'm going to take a trip up to the store since all I have here are popsicles.

I have a fondue pot. I made some chocolate peanut butter fondue a few months ago that was really rich, but really really good. :up:

I'm thinking of signing up for a netflix free trial. :hmm:

have fun at the store!! When you get back post more pictures of Edge :hyper:

Got the air conditioning on here. No food yet. A shower soon sounds good
PrendreSaDouche.gif

Nice avatar TRE. Do you have a record of the longest you've gone without changing it? :scratch:

Queen Bee said:
I just finished watching the Glendale DVD :drool:

I forgot how dead the ellipse crowd was :down::down:
I think you should call a "do over"........just call Bono and ask for another concert. Your fellow randoooomers and a few other interferencers would prolly drop whatever they were doing and participate.:yes: We wouldn't let you or U2 down.:up:

shari schultz said:

I think you should call a "do over"........just call Bono and ask for another concert. Your fellow randoooomers and a few other interferencers would prolly drop whatever they were doing and participate.:yes: We wouldn't let you or U2 down.:up:

Oooh, that would rock. :drool:

I'm watching Sex & The City and eating ice cream now. Being single sooooo rocks. :wink::shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom