Randoooooom Curling Calendar Girls and The Flying Tomatos who Tolerate Them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
This guy skating right now is the favorite, but he is boooooooooooooooooooooooring (to me anyway)
Plushenko? I don't like him either. Dick and Sandra aren't dazzles, either, but you know the judges are drooling. :rolleyes:

Schmeg said:

Plushenko? I don't like him either. Dick and Sandra aren't dazzles, either, but you know the judges are drooling. :rolleyes:

who is the announcer that screams when they do something big? Is that Scott whateverhisnameis?

arw9797 said:

who is the announcer that screams when they do something big? Is that Scott whateverhisnameis?
:yes: I love him!!!!!

kellyahern said:
Schmeg and I will keep you entertained with our biting commentary :yes:.

For instance, why is that guy dressed like a zebra? :confused
Because he's skating to Vivaldi's Four Seasons! :der:

I don't get it either.

Let's play Meg is a Skating Geek.

Surya Bonaly skated to Winter from Vivaldi's Four Seasons circa 1998, with crap choreography.

Evan Lysechek's short program costume was very similar to Viktor Petrenko's from 1992, and his long program music was also the same.

kellyahern said:

Lysechek bombed on the short program :shrug:

I'm not sure how the points work
:( You're right, that's what happened...I thought at least he'd have a better chance to move up than the old 6.0 system would have given him. Not as high as the medals, but better than 10th.

Poor Johnny. WOW. :(

Bye ARW. :wave:

:huh: I think my store alarm has a problem. I get a call once a week that it's not armed when I know I've set it.

kellyahern said:
Oh well, nice try Evan - maybe next time. So far, I've enjoyed his long program the best.

The canadian guy was pretty good though, and I guess he was a little higher after the short program too.
Jeffrey Buttle! I likes his short program better.

Evan is my favorite so far, too. Good for him for picking up the pieces and improving so much from the other night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom