Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
timothius said:

When you are in Paris just stand around and pretend you're Bono during the ATYCLB period for a few hours in the Airport. Then be Edge. It will be fun. :yes:

Oh yeah I had never thought about that! :lol: I finally have a reason to lay down on that deal that takes the suitcases around! :p

Queen Bee said:

Slow Dancing in general* :drool:

*except the craptastic rendition with vocals by Willie Nelson
:laugh: I actually don't really mind that one. I do have a soft spot in my heart for the Slow Dancing they pulled out of their arses for me. :love:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Oh yeah I had never thought about that! :lol: I finally have a reason to lay down on that deal that takes the suitcases around! :p
Do it do it do it!!! :hyper: And swing on the escalator and try to steal people's suitcases!!

Queen Bee said:

Don't forget the green apple. :up:

Then make out with a reasonably attractive person of the opposite sex. If don't have one - find one.

Then you are ready to take a train ride on the South Coast :hyper:.

I hope you don't have an itenerty already planned. :eyebrow: :D

Schmeg said:

Do it do it do it!!! :hyper: And swing on the escalator and try to steal people's suitcases!!
Stealing! :hyper: :wink:

timothius said:

Then make out with a reasonably attractive person of the opposite sex. If don't have one - find one.

Then you are ready to take a train ride on the South Coast :hyper:.

I hope you don't have an itenerty already planned. :eyebrow: :D

I have finally found a reason to like airports! :hyper: Making out with hot strangers! :drool:

Queen Bee said:
*except the craptastic rendition with vocals by Willie Nelson
especially when he fucks up at some point and says "slow" for seemingly no reason at all. way to sing at the wrong time, willie.
waycool.gif

Queen Bee said:

How? Do tell! :intrigued:
Long story short: Got shut out when tickets went on sale. Went on ticketmaster.com at 5 pm on October 31, 2001 to see what would happen, scored front-row, side-stage tickets. Got there to find out the heart came up so high we had to stand at a funny angle to actually see the stage...but hell, we were front row at U2 after having no tickets at all two hours before. During UTEOTW someone came along with wristbands and let our row in (about 5 people altogether), and I spent the rest of the concert 6 feet from Edge. Absolutely amazing experience. :faint:

Kariann said:
:wave:

It's time for me go. I'm getting :grumpy: and been too whiney in some PM's.

I think I'm spiralling into a crap mood phase here that I need to stop.
:hug: I don't think you've been too whiney.

Sleep good! :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

especially when he fucks up at some point and says "slow" for seemingly no reason at all. way to sing at the wrong time, willie.
waycool.gif
:lol: I've never noticed this! Now I need to listen to that version of the song!

Schmeg said:

Long story short: Got shut out when tickets went on sale. Went on ticketmaster.com at 5 pm on October 31, 2001 to see what would happen, scored front-row, side-stage tickets. Got there to find out the heart came up so high we had to stand at a funny angle to actually see the stage...but hell, we were front row at U2 after having no tickets at all two hours before. During UTEOTW someone came along with wristbands and let our row in (about 5 people altogether), and I spent the rest of the concert 6 feet from Edge. Absolutely amazing experience. :faint:

:drool:

That's awesome! :up:

Queen Bee said:

:drool:

That's awesome! :up:
I'm not usually very lucky, but when I hit some good luck, it's HUGE.

That was also the beginning of my Party Girl streak...I've been there 4 of the last 5 times they've played that song. Rare, my ass! :laugh:

Schmeg said:

I'm not usually very lucky, but when I hit some good luck, it's HUGE.

That was also the beginning of my Party Girl streak...I've been there 4 of the last 5 times they've played that song. Rare, my ass! :laugh:

I would've loved to have seen the look on your face when they performed it in Dublin. :lol: I immediately thought of you when I saw it on the setlist!

KhanadaRhodes said:

at first i read this as "my party girl steak..."

then i read it as streak like to go streaking... :shifty:
:lol: I think you know what I want! :wink:

Seriously, the look on my face was probably something like, :rolleyes:...:reject: I've heard it almost as much as Sunday Bloody Sunday at this point. :laugh:

timothius said:
Great story Schmeg! :hyper:

I'm off for a late lunch peeps. Enjoy the show today/tommorow/tonight :D :wave:
Thanks!

Have a good lunch!

I'll most likely enjoy it Sunday afternoon! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom