Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
::mad: :mad: :mad: I just got ditched for dogs. :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's freaking July 3, there's fireworks EVERYWHERE, and people would rather dogsit than go out? :rolleyes:

I just left the World's Worst Voicemail on my coworker's phone. :reject: :giggle:

Schmeg said:
::mad: :mad: :mad: I just got ditched for dogs. :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's freaking July 3, there's fireworks EVERYWHERE, and people would rather dogsit than go out? :rolleyes:

Dont worry...I'm thinking that I will not be seeing any fireworks tonight. I had not heard from CF today so I called and she is on her way back from the farm and wont be home for another 45 mins so I bet anything that she will be too tired to drive out here for the the fireworks.

I so freaking knew it.

I've had a lonely feeling bummed out day anyway so I should have expected it.

Kariann said:

Dont worry...I'm thinking that I will not be seeing any fireworks tonight. I had not heard from CF today so I called and she is on her way back from the farm and wont be home for another 45 mins so I bet anything that she will be too tired to drive out here for the the fireworks.

I so freaking knew it.

I've had a lonely feeling bummed out day anyway so I should have expected it.
:tsk: They can have each other and their dogs!!

Come here and watch fireworks with me and Alicia and eat Iggy's on the beach! :drool:

Schmeg said:

:tsk: They can have each other and their dogs!!

Come here and watch fireworks with me and Alicia and eat Iggy's on the beach! :drool:

I wish I could. :sad: I really have noone here to do anything with anymore at least you have Alicia. Everyone here talks about doing something and then it never happens. I've determined that I only have aquantances.

Kariann said:

I wish I could. :sad: I really have noone here to do anything with anymore at least you have Alicia. Everyone here talks about doing something and then it never happens. I've determined that I only have aquantances.
*see pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

*sending my private jet to get you*

Green Day did NOT sing We Are the Champions. Someone please tell me I taped the wrong thing.

:tsk: This does not live up to my wonderful childhood memory of Live Aid. That was the Best Day Ever when I was little.

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CUT OFF EVERY DAMN PERFORMANCE?????? :scream:

*getting afraid to watch my taped MTV coverage*
only got as far as Paul and U2 yesterday:love:......over and over and over..............

I am shocked....

CF called and is not too tired to go to the fireworks.

CF bought a CD...Devils and Dust and is bringing that with the mini dvd player to watch while we wait to get out of the field.

I mentioned the 18.00 lawn tickets to Coldplay and she said she liked Coldplay.

I feel like an ass for being all whiney.

shari schultz said:
*getting afraid to watch my taped MTV coverage*
only got as far as Paul and U2 yesterday:love:......over and over and over..............

We must remember that Live Aid was in the era when MTV was Music Television and actually played videos instead of really being RTV-Reality Television that it is now.

Kariann said:
I am shocked....

CF bought a CD...Devils and Dust and is bringing that with the mini dvd player to watch while we wait to get out of the field.

:hyper: have fun!

Kariann said:
I am shocked....

:up: :hyper:

Why won't Alicia call me??? I wanna go see fireworks!!! :sad:

I would like to see Coldplay when they are in the area but I don't want to go to the Venue they are playing at ..........Never been there. Scary stories about the traffic and the police in the area....I will pass on Alpine Valley

Kariann said:
Apparently she hasnt heard from the person I dont like and is not going to call them either. My evening has gotten a little better.
I'm glad yours has shaped up!! I wish mine hadn't taken its sudden plunge into General Suckiness!! :madspit: Alicia better have a damn good excuse, like the leak in the store's ceiling caved it in! Anything is better than "I have to dogsit." :rolleyes:

I'm also getting hungry and I was in the mood for clamcakes and chowda on the beach. It'll take me an hour to get 10 minutes down the street to the beach at this point, so it's not even worth going alone. :grumpy: :takingoverthewhining:

Schmeg said:

I'm glad yours has shaped up!! I wish mine hadn't taken its sudden plunge into General Suckiness!! :madspit: Alicia better have a damn good excuse, like the leak in the store's ceiling caved it in! Anything is better than "I have to dogsit." :rolleyes:

She still has time to call. The "I have to dogsit" is lame...although I have been dropped for dogs before many a time.

shari schultz said:
True confessions......I DL'd Will Smith singing Switch from Philly Live 8 :reject:
:lol: I was going to ask how you got the little :reject; guy in the middle and then I discovered this!!

I am afraid when I think of how much I am going to buy from iTunes from this, since they took down the torrents before I could get to them. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom