Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
Why am I not surprised :love:
because if you saw my music collection you'd think it was 1985? :combust:

timothius said:
Any Bananarama? :hyper:
i have bananarama but i've not played any yet. i've got party shuffle on. :drool:

Queen Bee said:
I just made myself a banana fruit shake since I've been craving one all night. It tastes like sand :sad:
:hug: i hate when you crave something and when you have it, it's a total let down.

Queen Bee said:
A-ha performed in Berlin (or maybe it was Rome...?) for Live 8. :heart: The lead singer did not look a day over 25. :tsk:
do they still have 6" waistlines? i have a pic of them from some teeniebopper magazine i bought from 85 for arcadia/duran duran and i swear it looked like their waistlines were literally 6" :yikes:

Queen Bee said:
if i knew where these magazines were i'd find it and scan the picture. although i'm sure if i were bored enough i could easily find the same picture on the net. it was in those tiger beat-esque magazines for crying out loud!

timothius said:
Sorry. Just had some really sad news about a family member. I had to go. :sad:

:wave:
:sad: i hope everything's okay. i'm sorry :hug:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:drool: i'll embarrass myself further and admit i'm playing all this 80s and 90s cheese music. but mostly 80s. :D

i'm such a loser. :happy:

Awww, you're not a loser! :hug:

I'm getting such a kick out of all the Duranies around here. People have stayed so loyal to them, and the guys are still around! And one CD set I own that I will never, ever, part with is a set from Japan with extended mixes that I got over 10 years ago.

Diane L said:
Awww, you're not a loser! :hug:

I'm getting such a kick out of all the Duranies around here. People have stayed so loyal to them, and the guys are still around! And one CD set I own that I will never, ever, part with is a set from Japan with extended mixes that I got over 10 years ago.
thanks! :hug:

i've got a boot like that about that old as well except mine is from russia. unfortunately i played it so much it's all scratched up, but luckily i've got everything ripped. were they just the night versions and such that are now on the box sets or anything more rare? i don't even know why i bother to ask, i think at this point i own every version of every song they've put out. not doing too shabby on their demos either. :shifty: :shh:

Hi, Queen Bee! Hi, Khanada! :wave:

I really should step away from the computer today after yesterday's marathon...the longest I've stayed in one spot in years and years!!! Today would be just right for gathering things to list on eBay. That means dragging boxes out of my bedroom closet that haven't been looked at since I moved in nearly 5 years ago!

So, have a great day and I'll come say "Hi" if I'm around here later!

pink floyd was good :yes:

i must shamefully admit that this was the first time i ever heard anything of them and actually knowing it was them

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom