Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I didn't think my screaming in joy would have scared the state of WI, I would have done that:yes:

So what else were the highlights?????:hyper:

shari schultz said:
If I didn't think my screaming in joy would have scared the state of WI, I would have done that:yes:

So what else were the highlights?????:hyper:

U2
Madonna (Seriously! :reject: )
The Who (Roger Daltrey was in top form :up: )
Pink Floyd reunion
Paul McCartney performing Helter Skelter :rockon:

....My mind is blanking :huh:

London had the best performers all around :yes:

Ok.......just went to I tunes and purchased the Hyde Park DL..........:drool:
will purchase Paul with U2 after that........:yes:

my parents are watching it on abc and they just played U2's one. :up:

now they're playing will smith: some random song now that he's decided he's gotta be like every other rapper. :tsk:

i can't watch anything because my directv card isn't working even though they said it was. :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

Bono got the whole crowd to sing along with him and he accidentally flubbed a line and giggled. It was adorable :cute:

People that only watched the MTV/VH1 broadcasts (or broadcast, since both channels showed the same damn footage) seriously got jipped. :down: Shit loads of commercials, cut performances, like 80% of the broadcast spent on Philly, etc... I could go on forever. :mad:

AOLmusic.com was a godsend today. I'm watching London again.

I can see why Madonna's performance got a :up:
It was quite powerful paired up with the girl from Africa that survived......brought me to tears:sad:

Queen Bee said:

Bono got the whole crowd to sing along with him and he accidentally flubbed a line and giggled. It was adorable :cute:

People that only watched the MTV/VH1 broadcasts (or broadcast, since both channels showed the same damn footage) seriously got jipped. :down: Shit loads of commercials, cut performances, like 80% of the broadcast spent on Philly, etc... I could go on forever. :mad:

AOLmusic.com was a godsend today. I'm watching London again.

My mom pointed that out about Bono...:cute: Although she saw they were coming on and still went to the bathroom. I set her clear that you do not go pee during U2. :tsk:

I am with you on the broadcast...I actually found it boring. The VJ's if you still can call them that since there is no such thing as videos really shown anymore were on talking too much. I understand that the issue at hand needs to be addressed but seriously how many concert goers do you need to go talk to...give me the music or the artists talking about being there.

I'm going to go pamper myself and then maybe watch London again on AOL unless I decide to curl up and read.

If my computer werent being so slow I would do my Ireland pics journal entry but I think that will have to wait until tomorrow since I am not in the mood to fight the slowness and I will have batteries for the mouse and can give up the touch pad usage.

Kariann said:
I am with you on the broadcast...I actually found it boring. The VJ's if you still can call them that since there is no such thing as videos really shown anymore were on talking too much. I understand that the issue at hand needs to be addressed but seriously how many concert goers do you need to go talk to...give me the music or the artists talking about being there.

Exactly! To cut a performance short to interview people in the crowd is completely unnecessary and a waste of time. I don't know what I would've done if I didn't have another means of catching the broadcast. And limiting U2 to a 30-second highlight feature?! :tsk:

They must've spent an hour on Linkin Park's performances when there were tons of other performances much more deserving of the airtime. I almost feel like boycotting MTV/VH1 for the less than stellar job they did broadcasting Live 8. I can't get over the commercial breaks most of all. :down:

Kariann said:
If my computer werent being so slow I would do my Ireland pics journal entry but I think that will have to wait until tomorrow since I am not in the mood to fight the slowness and I will have batteries for the mouse and can give up the touch pad usage.

Did you wear your hat when you visited Ireland landmarks? :hyper:

Paul McCartney..............
I am actually going to his concert *chills down the spine*.............

i'm back! :wave:

for now, at least...my mom promised we will get ice cream in a bit. the gelato place closed at 9 pm but i think we'll get custard :drool:

and one of my favourite movies, rat race, just came on tbs :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom