Randoom Gets Dirty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I was comfortable in your room last weekend!

And I do have my fan on! The sad thing is that even when it's comfortable and I dont need the fan on when I go to bed I end up turning it on because I've gotten used to the sound to fall asleep to.
It was like spring here last weekend...now we have two inches of snow alternately melting and freezing. :mad:

:wave: Night Amanda! There's no full moon and it's the middle of the month so you should be fine!

Edit: :wave: to Barbara too!

This first names thing is freaking me out! :laugh:

Schmeg said:
:wave: Night Amanda! There's no full moon and it's the middle of the month so you should be fine!

Edit: :wave: to Barbara too!

This first names thing is freaking me out! :laugh:

:lol:

It freaks me out a little to see people call me by my first name even though I prefer it over my username. :coocoo: I guess I'm just so used to being called Queen Bee or QB.

Queen Bee said:

:lol:

It freaks me out a little to see people call me by my first name even though I prefer it over my username. :coocoo: I guess I'm just so used to being called Queen Bee or QB.
When Amanda called me Meg before I didn't know at first she meant me. :reject:

They've taken to calling me Peggy at work because the story of the customer who called me Peggy after I told her my name (Megan...not Peggy...) has resurfaced...and we now have four Megans. :crack:

Schmeg said:

When Amanda called me Meg before I didn't know at first she meant me. :reject:

They've taken to calling me Peggy at work because the story of the customer who called me Peggy after I told her my name (Megan...not Peggy...) has resurfaced...and we now have four Megans. :crack:

It would throw me of to see Karen used here!

As you know they dont call me Karen at work either. Someone called Tina Amy today and I told her that people call me Amy all the time...we have so many Amy's they probably figure the odds are good it's Amy. Anyway I've had people call me Kim before...including people on the phone. :eyebrow:

Kim, eh? :yawn: :laugh:

Then there's Mrs. K who thinks my name is Erin. :cute: I've decided to go by Erin as soon as the 5th Megan returns from school in Florida!

I should probably go to bed, too...I have a short shift tomorrow but I've been on the run since 5!! I tried to nap but grumpy people around here were making too much noise.

Schmeg said:
Kim, eh? :yawn: :laugh:

Then there's Mrs. K who thinks my name is Erin. :cute: I've decided to go by Erin as soon as the 5th Megan returns from school in Florida!

:laugh: I didnt think about that!

I normally let the customers think that's my name! I must say Karen kind of fast or something...or they arent listening. They hear the K and run with it.

The Peggy lady eventually got a little upset that I was ignoring her. :tsk:

:uhoh: I have a lot of crap to clear off my bed. How did that happen??

:wave: Night! Sweet dreams! :yawn:

I've been known to ignore the fact that someone is trying to get my attention and calling me Amy...

Rep-Amy! Amy!
Kariann *keeps walking or doing what was doing*
Rep-Amy! Amy! I have a question.
Kariann-Oh...are you talking to me?
Rep-Yeah Amy I need...
Kariann-I'm Karen

I don't want to call my stalker. But I think I have to.

:|

:laugh: You want one? I have one for sale!

Why the fuck is Amazon telling me they're not shipping my order until January of 2005??? :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom