Random Music Talk LXXX: Sordid Details of the GAF-Mark Buehrle Affair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've ever seen a bar fight actually take place in the bar. Seen a couple in the parking lot outside the bar, and drove past a knife fight in progress outside a bar once (in broad daylight, mind you. It's a condemned building now, no longer a bar). But never actually seen one in a bar.

This was in a bar full of frat boys and sorority gals and it was pathetic.

One guy pushed the other into a table, and as he lay there all stupified thinking to himself, "Did this really happen here of all places?" the guy who pushed him started throwing punches, but it was as though he were moving through quick sand. I think in the span of two minutes, he threw 1 punch.

I've seen three bar fights but nothing tops the first one. Two guys were doing a typical macho exchange of threats but then things got taken up a notch when one guy said "do you know who I am?" And the other said "yeah...you're dead" and immediately smashed a beer mug over the first dude's head. I think I've subsequently read about or saw a similar exchange in a movie but at the time that reply was new to me. Good times in the Bronx......

I've seen three bar fights but nothing tops the first one. Two guys were doing a typical macho exchange of threats but then things got taken up a notch when one guy said "do you know who I am?" And the other said "yeah...you're dead" and immediately smashed a beer mug over the first dude's head. I think I've subsequently read about or saw a similar exchange in a movie but at the time that reply was new to me. Good times in the Bronx......

You've told me a lot of stories, a lot of them I know are not true, a lot of them are too fantastic not to be.

So help me, if this story is not true, I will hunt you down. I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom