Random Music Talk LXXV: Party at Pappy's Snatch Palace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing that at a festival sounds like the most excruciating shit ever. It's akin to me taking my Green Man suit to Bonnaroo.

On the contrary it was great. It had pockets, I never had to put sunscreen on, was cool during the day and warm at night.

Plus it wasn't really a true music festival like Bonnaroo, where I would not have worn it, it was a hippie festival, so I actually looked relatively normal.

I wish I had one of those morphsuits (green man suit).

You guys, The Who was great, and it was the first show in a very long time where the earplugs never left my pocket!

FUCK! IT WAS AN AMAZING, WONDERFUL SHOW AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT AND IF I COULD GO AGAIN TOMORROW NIGHT I WOULD. I LOVED IT SO GODDAM MUCH.

I can't even explain how much The Who means to me. They were the first band I was passionate about, and I've loved them my whole adult life, plus a few teenage years. I love them. I love Pete.

You guys, The Who was great, and it was the first show in a very long time where the earplugs never left my pocket!

* SPOILER *

I can't even explain how much The Who means to me. They were the first band I was passionate about, and I've loved them my whole adult life, plus a few teenage years. I love them. I love Pete.

:up: so awesome!!

FUCK! IT WAS AN AMAZING, WONDERFUL SHOW AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT AND IF I COULD GO AGAIN TOMORROW NIGHT I WOULD. I LOVED IT SO GODDAM MUCH.

:hug:

:up:

So glad to hear it!

Shouter's going to be thrilled when he hears the news about the new She & Him album.

I'll never forget the time that somebody posted about the most recent She & Him album coming out and Shouter said something like "A sad day for us all."

:heart:

* SPOILER *

Nice! Glad you had a great time.

Yes, pretty much. It's the same as this, except there's no feet. I barely took it off over four days of the festival. It's a great ice-breaker.

Donkey-Onesie-Kigurumi-Front-and-Back.jpg

You'd get along great with this local guy here known as Cow-man (real name Lou), he wears a cow costume to concerts all the time, I've seen him at countless show over the years. In the bonus features of the Elevation Boston DVD if you watch the time lapse segment showing the heart being assembled etc., he's the one person you can actually make out in the thing...and I've seen him get pulled on stage twice, once by Rob Zombie at an OzzFest show where he danced to "Living Dead Girl" and once at a Pearl Jam show where he got to play tambourine during "Rockin' in the Free World" and we were graced with this sight ( I was about 10 feet from this):

cowboy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom