Random Music Talk LXXIII: Mayan Apocalyspe Never Tear Us Apart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this iPhone case may be the greatest thing I've ever seen:

Star-Wars-Han-Solo-Carbonite-iPhone-Case.jpg

Unfortunately I've decided not to get a case for the 5, so I won't be buying it.

Man, does Edge look pissed in that photo.

Ya, he's sitting there thinking damn, these Fuckers made fun of me when I started losing my hair, I get shit for my beanies, and they go and put those strange animals on their heads? Bastards, we should be in the studio right now....

Nice work. You should be pleased with yourself. :up: I hope you keep it off long term.

I actually lost some weight while in Germany, although it was kind of a happy accident, sort of. Put back a little of it over Thanksgiving but have maintained since then. Hoping to clear the holidays without putting much more back, then I'll once again adopt the routine I organically established for myself while I was away. I think I'm down about 50 pounds since June 2011, and more importantly, reversed just about every bad number I had going as it pertains to my bloodwork.

Oddly enough, and we all know that everyone's body works differently, etc, but I lost all that weight while still drinking diet soda....Coke Zero, specifically. I'm sure I'll die because of it but at least it didn't hinder my weight loss efforts.

Awesome! I'm lucky in that none of my bloodwork was bad to begin with, and my blood pressure has barely dropped (120/80 down to 115/75), but now being in health insurance, I'm very conscious of that sort of thing. I've seen stuff now firsthand that I wouldn't have known about regarding people losing weight being able to severely cut medications. Persistence is key. Finally good to be stubborn.

I just (today) switched from regular Mountain Dew (one can per day) to Zevia. It tastes sorta like diet pop but without that aspertame flavor. And it uses Stevia which isn't artificial. So I'm happy with it!

Oh for the love of God, there has to be an Android version.

I found one :drool:

But after the trip to the moon shirt, this will have to wait a few paydays. May wait til I get my new phone, come to think of it. That won't be til February.

I went to buy the carbonite phone case months ago but then heard that the case wasn't actually deep enough to support the phone, so I aborted. I still want one, though.

I thought about getting the pink purple otter box cos it's the very last color scheme anyone would ever expect me to get. Then I realized it would be funny for about five minutes, and I'd be just some douche with a girly phone case.

I thought about getting the pink purple otter box cos it's the very last color scheme anyone would ever expect me to get. Then I realized it would be funny for about five minutes, and I'd be just some douche with a girly phone case.

As opposed to just some douche without a girly phone case.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this. I know the Cobs doesn't like Star Wars, but is it possible to not recognize that image?

See, in Empire, Luke graduates from Jedi school, so Han thought it would be a pretty killer idea to take him out for a crazy night at the Cantina. Anyway, Yoda throws Han in a garbage bag and that classic image is of him trying to escape from the bag. He failed and ended up in the care of Jabba, a dude who runs the local dump. Crazy times, classic scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom