Random Music Talk LXXIII: Mayan Apocalyspe Never Tear Us Apart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahaha. Nothing says hip and relavent rock star like some scary old man hair. What happened, did he decide he was sick of bono having the most ridiculous fake hair.

Oh, and you all suck for making me look.

Adam's getting his own talk show. Or maybe a spot on CNN.

Not sure what that hair has to do with rock music though.

Is there a link somewhere to this new hairstyle for Mr. Clayton? I'm not seeing anything in my (admittedly brief) glance at Pleba.

adam-clayton-1_114_1142346a_zps8e48ab08.jpg

I had to look really closely the first time cos it looks exactly like a guy who is one of those daytime soap operas. Dunno who he is or which soap though.

I like the picture of the guy holding the copy of October for an autograph.

"Ha! The guy with the batshit hideous hair is back in the band! I can now get him to sign my album cover!"

Re: Adam's hair. Oh. Oh, dear. *Facepalm*

Note to men: Do not do this to your hair.

I'm guessing most of you don't venture down to Zoo Confessionals a lot, so I'm going to post this here as well. In 19 weeks, including the holidays, I've lost 65.3 lbs. Over 25% of my starting body weight. I'm fitting into clothes I haven't fit into since my wedding (almost 3 and a half years ago).

Cool! Way to go, and best of luck continuing with this :up:.

Also, regarding talk of Blur songs, I'd put "For Tomorrow" up there, too.

(Or "Tender". That's my favorite Blur song.)

Listen to White Light from the Mouth of Infinity instead. It's better, and shorter. Classic album, and the best encapsulation of their sound.

I was listening to some samples of this on Amazon just now. I liked most of what I heard. I got a little distracted when I was opening old EOBs and found 300 dollars in checks (!!!!!!!), so I may have to go back later and give it another listen.

I've been going crazy trying to think of who his hair remind me of and I finally got it:

Mugatu-zoolander-602176_338_238.jpg

:lmao: YES!

Though the picture Mike posted doesn't really do the hair justice. For that, you need to see this:

HOn4e.jpg

Literally cannot stop laughing.

Can someone explain why in god's name Television left the title track off the release version of Adventure?

Luckily it was included as a bonus track for the reissue in 2003, but it may be my favorite thing on there?

Okay, it sounds a lot like Ooh La La, but with more soloing. Whatever. It's fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom