Random Music Talk CXXIII: Cilantro Lover's Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats.

Honestly the spinach salad had me thinking. My wife ate a ton of Martha's favorite veggie when expecting as part of the effort to be healthy.

Yes, I was going to say, this explains the spinach and egg.

Em made a fucking sick roast last night. Haloumi, potatoes, carrot, beetroot, spinach, broccoli, apple, capsicum, pesto, it was fucking dope as hell.

With that series of gifs and photos, this is possibly the best pregnancy announcement of all time. Congrats! (On the baby and the announcement) :hug:

There was no real purpose to most of them, I just wanted to do the hide Andrew wk in a bunch of spoilers start to the post, lol. I let Tommy speak for me.

Em made a fucking sick roast last night. Haloumi, potatoes, carrot, beetroot, spinach, broccoli, apple, capsicum, pesto, it was fucking dope as hell.

Haloumi and potato, great, but keep the rest and add some lamb or chicken and a shit-tonne of gravy. Then you've got yourself a roast.

nah Em is going vego (I'm not). so I'm gonna be eating a lot more vego meals. and tbh I didn't actually miss the meat or the gravy.

Oh god I remember when this happened to me.

The first month was fine. Then it wasn't.

Laz, review of the new Jicks up on p4k that ur gonna love.

Well, I didn't love it, because they singled out Real Emotional Trash as a low point of his solo career, when I think it's his best next to Pig Lib.

Don't fuck w Janet Weiss on drums or Malk in full guitar god mode.

Well, I didn't love it, because they singled out Real Emotional Trash as a low point of his solo career, when I think it's his best next to Pig Lib.

Don't fuck w Janet Weiss on drums or Malk in full guitar god mode.

Gardenia is definitely one of my favorite post-Pavement tracks of his, if not the favorite.

Only 3 songs into the new album, I'm liking it quite a bit so far.

Wig Out at Jagbags was the first Malk/Pavement album I didn't get on CD. Can't remember what I was thinking at the time. Now I'm in Paris with no access to a physical copy (or anything to play it on anyway) of Sparkle Hard, and won't be home for 3 more weeks.

I know the CD insert won't have lyrics but the artwork/writing is usually entertaining in a cryptic fashion. So I feel like I want to own this as a completist. But it's kind of a long wait.

And fuck, why doesn't iTunes have more digital booklets with album purchases? I was thinking of downloading the new Arctic Monkeys but I'd like to see those lyrics, artwork, etc as well.

Word to the wise, you don't really need the AM artwork if you're okay with not having the lyrics. The lyrics are really good so I'm glad I bought it, but the artwork is mainly just the cover than bland all-caps text for the lyrics. Nothing to write home about.

I heard its been a year since Chris Cornell's death. well it could be a day off because of time differences and such, but, this really reminds me that time flies really fast

My Sirius radio was tuned to Lithium this morning when I got in the car. I’m not a Soundgarden fan, but I listened to their entire Artist Confidential with Chris Cornell this morning. He played a cover of Nothing Compares 2 U, and it was bluesy and lovely.

Bono snippeted Black Hole Sun the other night in remembrance. It was very nice.

Also, a second round of thank yous for the well wishes I missed yesterday evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom