Random Music Charli LXXXII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think you did.

And I think in it I said the same thing I'm about to say:

I really want to believe I'd love The Cult, but from what I know of them, it's not going to happen :(. Someday, I'll find out for sure and actually listen to an album.

Prepare for hell on Earth, guys.

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

8522282987_e5716aa17d_m.jpg

Weird there is all this Cult talk the day I find out we booked em for like December.

I was tipsy at a Sox game last summer, and put my name and info down on one of those random sweepstakes "YOU CAN WIN BIG!" cards because a cute girl was handing them out.

Those fuckers call me today (it's been nearly a year mind you) and say that I've won two free round trip tickets to Vegas, and that I'm also in the running for a new Mercedes and potentially $50,000 in cash.

All I have to do is go to some resort west of Chicago and take a 90 minute tour of their facilities, and then I can claim my prizes!!!

This is the worst shit. Fuck these kind of people. I'm glad that I can tell when something stinks...but I'll bet that they actually scam dozens of people every year with this shit, and make them go to their bullshit meeting, and waste their time, and their gas money, and harass them into buying something.

I should have spit in the guy's face over the phone, but I couldn't do that, so I just told him to go fuck himself with his supervisor's fax machine, said go White Sox, and hung up.

I'm not going to open the National thread until the album actually comes out, and I'm a little bit bummed because I like the National thread a lot. Oh, well. Worse things have happened.

I'm going to Vegas for a friend's bachelor party in a month or so. Should be a great time. If you want to find me, I'll be the guy smoking cigarettes at the blackjack table.

I'm not one for entertainment of that sort when I'm in Vegas. No musicals, magicians, etc. Gimme gambling and strippers.

Wow, the lead single off of the new Beady Eye is...I don't know. The vocal sounds different than anything Liam's ever put down. Especially in the verses. Not sure if that's a product of aging, or a conscious choice or whatever, but it's definitely different. It also doesn't really scream "lead single", at least in terms of what I'd think of from a Liam Gallagher-fronted band. It's goofy and has a throwaway quality to it.

Beady Eye - Second Bite of the Apple - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom