Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm trying to convince myself to go skating. :| I need the excersize, but I'm REALLY tired and I don't feel like being cold. And there were a LOT of little kids there last week and I couldn't do anything anyway.

And can someone teach me how to spell excercize?? I forgot how. :reject:

/editing to add more excuses :shifty:

Last edited:
Kariann said:
I'm now waiting to find out what is wrong with my car and how much it will cost me outside of what I have to pay to have them look at it. The tow truck driver seemed to think my battery died.

:|

Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it is just the battery. Car problems are the worst. Unexpected, can be expensive, and you have to have wheels so you dont typically have a choice. :|

Schmeg said:
I'm trying to convince myself to go skating. :| I need the excersize, but I'm REALLY tired and I don't feel like being cold.

And can someone teach me how to spell excercize?? I forgot how. :reject:

You're lucky the spelling police are in at least semi retirement currently. I think she is anyway.... :shifty:

Its probAbly spelled exercise. :wink:

Blue Room said:

You're lucky the spelling police are in at least semi retirement currently. I think she is anyway.... :shifty:

Its probAbly spelled exercise. :wink:
:lol: I think she was taking a break.

But thanks for the lesson; that looks better than what I had. :drool:

Exercise, embarressed, rediculous, and signature are words I can't get into my head...they never look right no matter how they're spelled.

Blue Room said:

Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it is just the battery. Car problems are the worst. Unexpected, can be expensive, and you have to have wheels so you dont typically have a choice. :|

I was told when I took it in that they were going to assign it to someone on the second shift to look at since it was so close to a shift change and I would be called tonight to let me know what was wrong...however upon calling to see if there was any info I have now been told that it was assigned to someone on first shift who did not leave any info as to what they found out. When I questioned that if it had even been looked at they told me that it had been but the person did not leave any info....I'm thinking that they didn't even look at it...something is messed up and I got a wee bit testy. Normally these guys are on top of everything but now I have to stress the rest of the night as to what is wrong. Consensus from different discussions have been maybe battery, alternator or something in that realm. Whatever it is I didn't need this to happen right now. :banghead:

Kariann said:

I was told when I took it in that they were going to assign it to someone on the second shift to look at since it was so close to a shift change and I would be called tonight to let me know what was wrong...however upon calling to see if there was any info I have now been told that it was assigned to someone on first shift who did not leave any info as to what they found out. When I questioned that if it had even been looked at they told me that it had been but the person did not leave any info....I'm thinking that they didn't even look at it...something is messed up and I got a wee bit testy. Normally these guys are on top of everything but now I have to stress the rest of the night as to what is wrong. Consensus from different discussions have been maybe battery, alternator or something in that realm. Whatever it is I didn't need this to happen right now. :banghead:
:huh: Nice of them to give you the runaround on it.

If I remember correctly, alternators aren't too bad either. The alternator went on my old Beretta driving back to college one night...THAT was a fun ride; I was really lucky to make it back. I always paid my car repairs, and I was a poor college student at that point, and I don't think I needed a loan from the Bank of Mom and Dad.

Kariann said:

My last car the alternator went on it on the highway also at about 10pm at night on a saturday 1 hour from home. No repair place open obviously at that time. So they towed it to a local mechanic to look at the next monday. My sister in law came and picked up my brother an I. What an ordeal. I had to have a friend drive me clear back over there that following monday to pick it back up. Did the dashboard lights start to dim and then the car just stopped running? If so, its probably your alternator. Cost typically depends on the type of vehicle.

I think you are right though, they didnt look at your car.

Last edited:
I don't really remember if the dashboard lights dimmed or not...I think there was flickering on and off.

I'm supposed to get a call first thing in the morning so I'm wondering if that will be at 630 when they open.....that would be first thing but I would prefer first thing to be more around 8ish.

Beginning my day off: here at Interference, eating an english muffin, drinking Hershey's White Chocolate cocoa and having the heat blow on my feet ~cozy~

Last edited:
crappy part of day off just about done :up:
~called OS office about error in billing
~called hospital about getting copies of CT scan and CT report

So my father has not heard from my aunt since the funeral and since discovering she did the switcheroo with the insurance policy. He left a message saying they should probably probate the will (never mentioned that he found out about the insurance thingy) but never heard back from her.

Today he gets a note from her in the mail, saying she's working on things and still trying to get over her "loss." Attached is a copy of my grandmother's (new) will - signed just this past September (3 months after my grandfather died) :hmm:.

You guessed it - everything is left to my aunt, except $500 left to my father :| .

Well played evil bitch aunt, well played *slow clap*.

kellyahern said:
So my father has not heard from my aunt since the funeral and since discovering she did the switcheroo with the insurance policy. He left a message saying they should probably probate the will (never mentioned that he found out about the insurance thingy) but never heard back from her.

Today he gets a note from her in the mail, saying she's working on things and still trying to get over her "loss." Attached is a copy of my grandmother's (new) will - signed just this past September (3 months after my grandfather died) :hmm:.

You guessed it - everything is left to my aunt, except $500 left to my father :| .

Well played evil bitch aunt, well played *slow clap*.

Sounds like something you should legal advice on...

We have been down that road and there are sometimes unique options that you may not be aware of.

Good luck

fah said:
We are now the proud owners of a Hyundai Santa Fe:hyper:
Happy New Car Day! :D

(or day after, I didn't look at the time you posted and it's too early to be alive on a Saturday in your time zone)

I had too much to drink last night after dodgeball. :headache: I owe my assistant manager BIG TIME for letting me go in at 10 again instead of 8:15.

It was a pretty rough game last night...the other team recruited four subs when they thought they wouldn't have enough players, and those guys turned out to be a bunch of brutal jackasses. We still won. :D The regular team members came up to us later in the bar and apologized.

"It's Friday night and we're throwing balls at each other, what the hell is your problem?"
~Lori

Blue Room said:

:up: Where are the pics? If you get a new car you must post a picture in Randooom, isnt that a rule? :wink:
:lol: Yes it is. If there was a Randoom Rulebook, that would be #1.

Second rule of Randoom: don't talk about Randoom. :angry:

:giggle:

arw9797 said:
I think I need to go to Chipotle right now.........
I went there yesterday; they opened one up practically right next door to my bank. :combust: I'm going to turn into guacamole.

oh sure, choose the dark blue over the silver :tsk:
and, of course, you know that I kid ;)

Chipotle sounds good, right now......

Have fun kelly! I am sure it will be a good show ~ much, much, much laughter :lol:, I bet.

kellyahern said:
Dark blue :up:

My sister and I are going to see Jon Stewart at the performing arts center tonight (I'm lazy and don't feel like looking for the old Daily Show thread, so I'm posting it here :reject: ).
Cooooool! :up:

We are going downtown to Monument Circle (or Circle Square, as I like to call it) to take pictures of the Colts stuff they have all over the place there.

GO PATS! :evil:

Shari, I saw your comment about the recipe for the biscuits. I have no problem giving it out. However, we only deal in ounces and weigh all of our stuff on a scale. I can try to convert it into cups for you. I'm not sure if that will work. I'll have to look it over. That will have to be after I take a nap.

:yawn:

I went to Chipotle for lunch :love: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom