Quiet, please. Observe strange sounds in Randoooomdadoomdadoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry: the houseguest needs to leave already!!!!!!!!!!! I think everyone is tired of him but he doesn't get the hint. Also, the person in the house that invited him here won't tell him to go :der: It's been TWO months. Go away :scream: He doesn't understand that no one else wants to hear the TV until 4 am or have to inhale 2nd hand smoke from his constant chain smoking by the back door. Also, when playing a video game on the computer, no one really needs to hear the "checkmate" jingle from chess. :angry:

As much as that damn dog drove me nuts with everyone gone last week, I loved the silence.....like it used to be when I got home from work late at night before he got here. :|
Houseguest is still there?!??!??? Any hints of him leaving anytime soon?
So when does he start paying rent?

he's an unemployed electrician or something like that. He was laid off 3 times this year alone. :yikes: So it's not like he's just a bum not working but I also don't think he's very ambitious. It's been 2 months in another state and I don't think he's looked for anything here. He just needs to respect the people that actually do work around here by keeping quiet at night. :angry:

According to the local weather guy it is snowing in the Twin Cities..........and heading our way
Wild day at work.
It is only gonna get wilder from here on.
We were all stuck at the registers ringing which is a wonderful thing, but no one was able to bring stock out :crack:
A co-worker and myself are wondering if something is up concerning the store. The 2 of us are not the type to jump to conclusions but we are simply observing things and they are unusual. Let me just say that it doesn't exactly make me want to spend money.
I know hours are really getting sliced and diced after Christmas.

*oh crap*
commercial on tv for doorbusters and the one item they showed for home store isn't even on the selling floor
*oh crap*
Looks like I will be waking up at 5 a.m. and making a phone call to the store :happy:

According to the local weather guy it is snowing in the Twin Cities..........and heading our way
Wild day at work.
It is only gonna get wilder from here on.
We were all stuck at the registers ringing which is a wonderful thing, but no one was able to bring stock out :crack:
A co-worker and myself are wondering if something is up concerning the store. The 2 of us are not the type to jump to conclusions but we are simply observing things and they are unusual. Let me just say that it doesn't exactly make me want to spend money.
I know hours are really getting sliced and diced after Christmas.

*oh crap*
commercial on tv for doorbusters and the one item they showed for home store isn't even on the selling floor
*oh crap*
Looks like I will be waking up at 5 a.m. and making a phone call to the store :happy:

Just saw your Twin Cities weather post. It is, in fact, snowing in Minneapolis right now. Pretty good amount, maybe a quarter inch on the ground right now. :wink:

he's an unemployed electrician or something like that. He was laid off 3 times this year alone. :yikes: So it's not like he's just a bum not working but I also don't think he's very ambitious. It's been 2 months in another state and I don't think he's looked for anything here. He just needs to respect the people that actually do work around here by keeping quiet at night. :angry:

3 times :yikes:
I would freak if that happened to me. I freak at the thought of losing my job and my benefits
I agree with the respect thing.

Well fine then :mad:

:wink:
I guess I will share ..........don't say WI never did anything for ya :)

well it only makes sense to me that you just keep it up there then............2 birds with one stone so to speak :D

ahhhhhhh the blowing and the drifting sounds simply dreamy to me and the bitter cold icing on the cake!
:crack: <---- that smiley actually symbolizes shivering

I thought I would try :shrug::wink: We are currently 2 inches ahead of where we were last year at this time and we ended up being just shy of 100 inches of snow for the season............I don't want a repeat.

Meet Me In St. Louis is on :heart:

:help:
A white Christmas isn't in question here.
1-3 inches tonight
and Monday into Tuesday 6-12" :lmao:

SPRING PLEASE!

:help:
A white Christmas isn't in question here.
1-3 inches tonight
and Monday into Tuesday 6-12" :lmao:

SPRING PLEASE!

:yikes:

My yahoo page still shows Mpls weather. I was online last night when I got home from work, shivering in the 50 degree weather, when I noticed MN said 2 degrees :faint: I can't imagine. :no: It's about 50ish right now. I was so cold that I had to get up and put on a hoodie and another blanket....but now I'm up and can't sleep :happy:

January weather in December :crack: 50's would feel like 80's to me at this point. I have to go to Payless sometime tomorrow to buy inexpensive boots that are easy to put on and take off. The ones I have are old and lace up. Bought a fuzzy pink scarf and matching gloves at Walgreens this morning.

Must do some heavy duty cleaning and shifting of *stuff* to make room for tree and decorations

I DL'd a Bruce christmas show called I Hate Christmas............wonder where the title of this comes from? I Hate Christmas. I have so much to convert and then burn. Gotta clean off hard drive. January, February, March are good months to do that during.

I'll 2nd that :crack: I've said all season long that if anyone can give the Lions their first win, it would be the Vikings :| There's still a lot of football to play........Go VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I have no desire to go to work today. I had off last sunday and no one to hang out with now I have to work and everyone is going shopping together :sad: That always happens! :mad:

Oh and today was day 3 of my no call no show at the 2nd job :reject: But i don't think anyone cares since they basically told me last Sunday that I don't fit into their hours they need.

TD (thank goodness)!!!!!!!!

Bummer about not being able to go shopping with everyone else :(
Too bad job #2 didn't work out.
:uhoh: Do you shop there?

Does Florida pay you for a day of jury duty? In Indiana, you get $30, plus mileage to the court house. Good luck with that!

We got our Christmas tree yesterday and put it up for a day with no decorations so the cats could get used to. They have completely ignored it! :lol:

So today we started to decorate it, and two of the three strings of lights we got last year are dead! :sad: So it will have to wait until we get some more lights.

:crack: Our work week started on Friday and I already have 30 hours put in with 2 more days to go. I'm sure I'll get close to 50 by the end of the week. So....there's no way I could have fit a 2nd job in. :no: Plus I hated it anyways so I knew I wasn't going to last long.

I haven't even checked the football scores today. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom