Please add me to your ignore list (Blue Crack pledge drive)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
Okay guys, I think this new (old) feature where you can see who ignores you is great. So cool, in fact, that I want to take it to the xtreme.

I am asking everyone and anyone to add me to their ignore list, solely for the purpose of seeing how many people I can get ignoring me at once. This might be setting some kind of record or something.

Good luck!

For every ten people who add me to their ignore list, I will save one child in Africa.

I'm guessing this is one feature we aren't going to be able to keep.

Canadiens1160 said:
Okay guys, I think this new (old) feature where you can see who ignores you is great. So cool, in fact, that I want to take it to the xtreme.

I am asking everyone and anyone to add me to their ignore list, solely for the purpose of seeing how many people I can get ignoring me at once. This might be setting some kind of record or something.

Good luck!

For every ten people who add me to their ignore list, I will save one child in Africa.
Im offended by your mockery of African Children that I will not add you to my ignore list :madspit:

If you want people to ignore you, you might as well not be here. Trying to get people to ignore you is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom