Oregon Trail: Interference Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PlaTheGreat said:
I just played it on my own for TWO hours and we died about 150 miles from the Finish. :scream:
Next time I'm starting at the brink of winter so I won't have to deal with the clothes issue. :mad: :mad:

This is worse than the bubble game. I can't believe they made us play this in class. :lol:

:sad: :sad:

They made you play this in class too?! We played Oregon Trail, Storybook Weaver (not that it was a game, but anyway) and Sim Town. Ah, fifth grade.

I hope I die next. Dysentry isn't fun.

You guys played Sim Town!? :mad: Lucky.

I played Oregon Trail around 1992, 1993 on our donated Apple computers at school. I barely remembered anything about the content of the game except that I died a lot.
I think last night was the first time I ever won, actually. :huh:
:hug: Computers :hug:

I'm 29!

the game is kind of old in that sense, since i first played it on old apple computers back in the mid 80's.

It's amazing how it seems like every school in the 80s had the same exact Apple II computer!

We had a Tandy 1000 at home for years until it blew up. Ahhhh, when floppy discs were indeed floppy. :drool:

Utoo said:
It's amazing how it seems like every school in the 80s had the same exact Apple II computer!

We had a Tandy 1000 at home for years until it blew up. Ahhhh, when floppy discs were indeed floppy. :drool:

We didn't have computers in schools in the old days :madspit:

273877644_ecc92cd26b.jpg

and so the journey begins...

Everytime I ford the first river it fails. You have to caulk the boat the first time around. :( Or take a ferry, but that takes 6 days or something.

Back
Top Bottom