Ohai, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That is so awesome. You're obviously a master of MSPaint! :up:

I fail at Paint, I couldn't tell you how to do anything.
Photoshop is my addiction of choice

:lol: That is so awesome. You're obviously a master of MSPaint! :up:

I fail at Paint, I couldn't tell you how to do anything.
Photoshop is my addiction of choice

Haha, thanks. :) Eh, it's not like I work with paint all the time (I use Photoshop for more serious matters), but I did this the other night, can't remember if you've seen it either. This will probably be my sig when I get to that.

itstheperfectlogolg2.jpg

And the limited colour edition!

limitededitionlimitedcotu5.jpg

Haha, thanks. :) Eh, it's not like I work with paint all the time (I use Photoshop for more serious matters), but I did this the other night, can't remember if you've seen it either. This will probably be my sig when I get to that.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8357/itstheperfectlogolg2.jpg

And the limited colour edition!

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6361/limitededitionlimitedcotu5.jpg
I like those! :up:
You'd have to reduce the size a little (height) if you mean you plan to get a premium and use it here.

Do you just draw those free with your mouse or something?

I like those! :up:
You'd have to reduce the size a little (height) if you mean you plan to get a premium and use it here.

Do you just draw those free with your mouse or something?

Ah yeah, I wasn't bothering with sizes there or anything, I think originally it might have just been something to show to the Superthread for ghits and siggles, but yeah, if I do get a sig, I'll resize it. :wink:

Yeah, just mouse. This one's a prick though, always starts screwing about so I had to be pretty precise.

Ah yeah, I wasn't bothering with sizes there or anything, I think originally it might have just been something to show to the Superthread for ghits and siggles, but yeah, if I do get a sig, I'll resize it. :wink:

Yeah, just mouse. This one's a prick though, always starts screwing about so I had to be pretty precise.

Ahh, I was never able to do stuff like that.
I'm into art as well, but I draw free hand, pencil and paper style. It'd be hard for me to use a mouse anyway because 1. I have a laptop (this track pad is a pain in my arse.) and 2. I am lefthanded. Another pain in my arse.

I haven't drawn a damn thing in a couple of years, but I really want to get back into it and get a scanner. As for computer related stuff, I do lots of photoediting. Icons, banners, desktops, etc.

Ahh, I was never able to do stuff like that.
I'm into art as well, but I draw free hand, pencil and paper style. It'd be hard for me to use a mouse anyway because 1. I have a laptop (this track pad is a pain in my arse.) and 2. I am lefthanded. Another pain in my arse.

I haven't drawn a damn thing in a couple of years, but I really want to get back into it and get a scanner. As for computer related stuff, I do lots of photoediting. Icons, banners, desktops, etc.

It's really cool to see another Superthread artist! :yes: I was under the impression that there were a few.

I don't always work with computers, I prefer just sketching, and working with traditional mediums - but put of my course this semester is a digital art lecture on Photoshop, so hopefully I learn something from that. :up:

Would love to see some of your art sometime!

It's really cool to see another Superthread artist! :yes: I was under the impression that there were a few.

I don't always work with computers, I prefer just sketching, and working with traditional mediums - but put of my course this semester is a digital art lecture on Photoshop, so hopefully I learn something from that. :up:

Would love to see some of your art sometime!
I never really knew of any Interlander artists at all! I thought I was one of the only ones.

I never had a computer through most of my adolescence, well one that I could anything with I should say. I tended to draw. Mostly from animes, video games and late into the hobby, I'd even began to try out real people. It just hasn't been the same since I lost my grandma though. (She was a very enthused fan of my stuff, naturally.) I have an aunt who is into art, or rather, used to be and she said the biggest regret in her life was giving it up. I don't wanna look back on these years and think the same, so I am trying to get back into it.

The only way I've really ever shown people online is my webcam. :lol: Since I don't have a scanner or anything. I've a whole folder of some of my best stuff though and I am still very proud of most of them, even though a lot of them were done years and years ago. Usually, I look back on something and think "Ew, I sucked then." or something to that effect, but not this.

I'm really dozing off her, heh, but just before I go - don't be discouraged now that your grandma is no longer with you. My grandpa was the person who had the greatest faith in me, he was the first person who ever thought that I could draw, he put up my drawings all around his place. He died a few years ago now, and it was really difficult working after that, it became even more difficult when matters complicated further for me personally. But, you know, even if I don't believe in an afterlife, or anything like that, I just still think that he's a part of me, driving me forward. So yeah, take that as you want. Just thought I'd mention. :wave:

I'm really dozing off her, heh, but just before I go - don't be discouraged now that your grandma is no longer with you. My grandpa was the person who had the greatest faith in me, he was the first person who ever thought that I could draw, he put up my drawings all around his place. He died a few years ago now, and it was really difficult working after that, it became even more difficult when matters complicated further for me personally. But, you know, even if I don't believe in an afterlife, or anything like that, I just still think that he's a part of me, driving me forward. So yeah, take that as you want. Just thought I'd mention. :wave:
Thank you. I will keep that in mind. :wave:

ohai kthxbai. this hostel sucks. also i didn't realize til i got here that bulgaria was an hour ahead of the rest of europe. oops. kthxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom