Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

Well, what do you know, I just happened to find those Altoids for you. This bar is amazing. Have you lost anything else, that you'd like to find? Like more staples :yes:

Got plenty more staples for you, if you need them. :wink:

yessss
pops one in
and another
hides one in pocket for later

youre a miracle worker
I'll let you know when i need more of those staples.
like the thing said
Im a romantic kisser and I like it when the mood hits me and the moment is right
or something like that
*yawn*
I dont want to go to work tomorrow:scream:

u2bonogirl said:

well financually low maintenance, hows that?
emotionally- i need to be touched, talked to and left alone when i feel like it!:laugh:
Im a moody person, just cant help it
but on my upswings i can be quite pleasant:wink:
and when i'm depressed,
well, we went over that
i can be quite pleasant then too:lol:

Financial is actually pretty cool, because in the same way that women don't want to be sought after because they have big boobs, men don't want to be sought after because they have big wallets. Yes, yes, we both like to have attractive bait, but it's only bait, not the whole enchilada.

I like affectionate women. At least you usually know where you stand. It can make it more dramatic, but the highs are usually more fun.

I'm listening to Lemon - Live :drool: from Sydney. I think I :love: it :drunk:

The worst thing somebody told me was that I was shallow, i just didnt know it because all women are shallow no matter what. and no matter what I would always go after somebody for their possessions or their looks
that made me want to cry and punch him out at the same time
he actually took it back two years later after getting to know me:D which was nice.
One of the things i like about myself is that Im not shallow, it just really hurt to have somebody say that to me

I love the lemon video
mac:drool: hes the man

u2bonogirl said:
The worst thing somebody told me was that I was shallow, i just didnt know it because all women are shallow no matter what. and no matter what I would always go after somebody for their possessions or their looks
that made me want to cry and punch him out at the same time
he actually took it back two years later after getting to know me:D which was nice.
One of the things i like about myself is that Im not shallow, it just really hurt to have somebody say that to me

I love the lemon video
mac:drool: hes the man

Well, it appears that you only want one thing from me.... attention.

oh sweet God in heaven
i took a test to see who my music personality match was
jessica feckin simpson
:no: please tell my Im not that stupid!
"but i thought it was really chicken!"

Take my breath away. With your sweet yet sexy, down-home demeanor, you're sure to leave oodles of fans gasping for air. Like your music match, Jessica Simpson, you're a good girl with both feet planted on the ground...except maybe when you're teetering on 4-inch platform wedges.

You're not the sort to let fame go to your head. No matter how high your star rises, you'll stay true to yourself and the people who helped you along the way. With your big heart and generous nature, it's no wonder you've already got loads of admiring fans. You go!

u2bonogirl said:
oh sweet God in heaven
i took a test to see who my music personality match was
jessica feckin simpson
:no: please tell my Im not that stupid!
"but i thought it was really chicken!"

Take my breath away. With your sweet yet sexy, down-home demeanor, you're sure to leave oodles of fans gasping for air. Like your music match, Jessica Simpson, you're a good girl with both feet planted on the ground...except maybe when you're teetering on 4-inch platform wedges.

You're not the sort to let fame go to your head. No matter how high your star rises, you'll stay true to yourself and the people who helped you along the way. With your big heart and generous nature, it's no wonder you've already got loads of admiring fans. You go!

Well, Jessica Simpson is kind of a sex pot, maybe that was what they saw :wink: Other than that, I don't see it. :no:

:D okay,
im sorry
Im tired and I get nervous at hurting other people easily i think:shrug:
youre the perfect bartender, cute, a good listener
likes u2!:yes:
mmmm more staples
youre gonna have me stuck to the floor with all those staples mister:wink:

ick, i dont know why Im taking all these personality tests. like i dont already know my faults!:laugh:

u2bonogirl said:
:lol:
help me! Im stuck to the floor and tim wont let me up!
no dont tickle me! ahhhh!
bartender gone craaaazy

*tickle* *tickle* *tickle* :mac: Ha Ha, I'm touching you!

I bet it really tickles when I grab your side like *this*!

Resistance is futile. Did I ever tell you that I used to wrestle? I even did some coaching, so I know how to take you down and :staple: you to the ground.

:scratch: Although, I didn't learn how to staple with the guys, I learned that later :reject:

But, watch your step miss, I'm libel to just pick you up and bodyslam you onto the couch. And then I'll either :staple: you or more *tickling*

Boy, you're face is really red now :wink: Wow, that's kind of attractive :drool:

I better retreat behind the bar and get me some ice. :angel:

:D
I am VERY ticklish! so yes my side is
reaaally tickling me when you do that!!!!

see you got me all laughing and smiling:sexywink:
i bet my stupid freckles are all standing out right now because of it too. shame on you:wink:

i used to hang out with the wrestlers in high school! i would go to their practices because it was before i had to go to basketball practice.
they would use me for a practice dummy too!:madspit: then one day i got one of the guys pinned and they wouldnt let me play anymore:shrug:
such is life
the only reason i went all the time is because i had the hots for the coach :reject:
thats so bad. but he was really young
like 30 when i was 15 :lol: :eyebrow: *bad tara*

u2bonogirl said:
:D
I am VERY ticklish! so yes my side is
reaaally tickling me when you do that!!!!

see you got me all laughing and smiling:sexywink:
i bet my stupid freckles are all standing out right now because of it too. shame on you

i used to hang out with the wrestlers in high school! i would go to their practices because it was before i had to go to basketball practice.
they would use me for a practice dummy too!:madspit: then one day i got one of the guys pinned and they wouldnt let me play anymore:shrug:
such is life
the only reason i went all the time is because i had the hots for the coach :reject:
thats so bad. but he was really young
like 30 when i was 15 *bad tara*

It seems obvious that you like the older Men: Bono, headcoach, some U2 fan. At least you're legal now :mac: :angel:

Angel or Devil...

Darling :yawn: I'm going to have to go soon. :sad: I'm almost done assembling music, I want to mail it out tomorrow. :yawn:

I'm glad that I've been able to make you smile more. You've returned the favor as well.

yes i have always had a thing for older men
its a blessing that i finally got over the 18 year hill:huh:

I was wondering if you were really tired or not, i was about to tell you that we need to go to bed!
:ohmy:
that sounded bad

thank you so much for making my day better, you dont know what it means to me
I promise to work on that tape for you in exchange for the boot:love: :bow:

:hug: have a good nights sleep
Im going to bed too

u2bonogirl said:
yes i have always had a thing for older men
its a blessing that i finally got over the 18 year hill:huh:

I was wondering if you were really tired or not, i was about to tell you that we need to go to bed!
:ohmy:
that sounded bad

thank you so much for making my day better, you dont know what it means to me
I promise to work on that tape for you in exchange for the boot:love: :bow:

:hug: have a good nights sleep
Im going to bed too

Night sweetheart! :hug: :kiss: I'm almost done compiling. Sadly, I haven't heard of all of it yet, I'm downloading faster than I can listen to it.

Catch you later! :yawn:

**Wanders in for her morning tea**

... it's raining buckets here and the construction work outside my window woke me up early this morning... :grumpy:

**Listens to 'Mysterious Ways' from 'The Outside Broacast'**

... and I can't help wishing that I was somewhere else... where the sun is shining, everything covered in the white gold and twinkling like diamonds... the air is cold and clear... and I was moving in mysterious ways... :dance:

...like this place...

051104.bmp

**Starts to count the days to the middle of March :D :hyper: **

... but it's friiiday - party tiiime in the non-virtuel world! :yes:

:D:up:

:wave:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
I'm up to 9 beers if anyone cares...
I am way too late. At 9 Heinekens or a mix of whatever, you are definitely fucked up! I just wanted to say that I do care. Have you seen the movie " Ray "? Great movie! That many beers and you will forget a big part of what happened last night. Hopefully you have friends that will fill you in on what you can't remember.

u2bonogirl said:

My second car of choice IS the Cooper!:ohmy:

i'm only on page 4 of the catchup from last night but i feel the need to add my 2 cents worth on this now...

i used to have a mini cooper and it was AMAZING!! i love that car. i was always really apprehensive because when i was at uni i used to have an old school mini that belongs to my gran once and i loved that thing so when they brought out the new mini i was like "sacrilege!"

and then i drove one.... and i totally love those thigns now

they're stylish inside and cool on the outside and sooooo easy to drive, you can turn the wheel with one finger. adn lets not forget how powerful they are- those things accelerate like a dream. i was driving down to see my folks once adn was on the highway cruising along, foots not even flat on the accelerator, only about three quarters down and i couldnt figure out why i kept on passing everyone till i looked at tehe speedometer and realised i was doing about 115 miles/hr! very scary moment right there but i didnt even notice becasue it was so smooth and so easy

i loved that car
gutted i dont have it anymore

ooh, was just reading the threads and had a quick question:

how old is everyone in here?

like the new avatar enajh2
i love sonic - just bought myself an old megadrive just so i could play sonic again!
how sad am i??

Last edited:
I wanted to use this one but I couldn't get it to compress enough and it didn't look right if I took out too many frames :(

MOUSEB.GIF

:lol:

Alan

digsy said:
ooh, was just reading the threads and had a quick question:

how old is everyone in here?

**Just opening the bar door and only puts her head inside the bar**

21... 22 on US-HTDAAB-day! :D :hyper: :dance: :sexywink:

Hope everyone is having a great day - it's party time here...! :wave:

**Runs out on the street again**

Status
Not open for further replies.