Now listening...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay-Z - '99 Problems'

into

Radiohead - 'Motion Picture Soundtrack' (live)

into

Low - 'Monkey' (from the new album.....wowza, I like)

Last edited:
Renne said:
under the milky way - the church

woohooo!!! If it's on the radio, Steve makes .02 :wink:

I was chatting with him once online and mentioned I heard UTMW on the radio, and he said (well, typed) "another .02 in old SK's bank account." So I always think of that on the rare occasions I hear a Church song on the radio.

indra said:
woohooo!!! If it's on the radio, Steve makes .02 :wink:

I was chatting with him once online and mentioned I heard UTMW on the radio, and he said (well, typed) "another .02 in old SK's bank account." So I always think of that on the rare occasions I hear a Church song on the radio.

if that's case then it's an unfortunate no, i was listening on my computer. i've never heard it on the radio.

under the milky way - jimmy little, paul mcdermott and rebecca barnard

Renne said:

if that's case then it's an unfortunate no, i was listening on my computer. i've never heard it on the radio.

under the milky way - jimmy little, paul mcdermott and rebecca barnard

Ah, well. Guess the twins won't get anything to eat today. :(

:wink:

To be honest I haven't heard it on the radio in ages myself (and I rarely listen to radio anymore anyway). I just buy a cd or something every once in a while, I figure that will have to do.

Art of Fighting -- Something New

indra said:
Ah, well. Guess the twins won't get anything to eat today. :(

:wink:

To be honest I haven't heard it on the radio in ages myself (and I rarely listen to radio anymore anyway). I just buy a cd or something every once in a while, I figure that will have to do.

i don't listen to the radio much either. it's all so dull and boring. the only radio i listen to is the half hour news program of a morning when my alarm goes off and sometimes the midnight quiz and issue of the day at night on our national station, ABC Radio.

keep hope alive - crystal method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom