NBA 2012-13 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meanwhile, Nate Robinson has put together one of the great single game playoff outbursts I've seen.

Double overtime.

Yup.

I look for Jimmy G. Buckets to be an offensive force in triple overtime.

Also, Joakim wants it more than anybody else on the floor. By far.

#TWTW

Clutch effort. Really balled like a motherfucker in triple OT.

Keep your foot on the pedal, guys.

It's a courageous move, and I can't wait for a time when this is something that is not noteworthy.

Favourite tweet so far: Of course Bill Clinton is proud to call Jason Collins a friend. EVERYONE knows gay men are the best wingmen in the world.

It's very encouraging that almost every professional athlete to comment on this has been extraordinarily positive. It seems that intolerance is in the minority.

JR Smith has been a moron for must of his career, until about midway point of this season.

It only took 3 playoff games for him to return to being a moron, with his elbows, mouth and shot selection, and lit a spark in a team that was D.O.A.

Thankfully, Jordan Crawford's sheer idiocy may have just done the same thing.

OK, so JR Smith, Menyon Martin, Jordan Crawford etc. mouthing off is bad enough, but nothing is as ludicrous as Royce White taunting Kevin Durant via Twitter. Dude you haven't been able to suit up for a single NBA game yet....shut your pie hole you look like a fool.

I'm pretty sure there's still another game in the series where Pierce hits a buzzer-beater and the Knicks lose in excruciating fashion. Right?

Seriously, though, this game almost gave me an ulcer. Thank God for Shump.

Back
Top Bottom