Mr. Chizip's Cafe De Luxe (non-premiums only)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry:

Mr. Pussy's Cafe De Luxe

Omg Db9 Is Lurking Here! ( 1 2 3 ) Elvis 44 266 04-21-2003 07:18 PM
by hippy

:mad: :eyebrow: :wink:

funny how this thread is rated one star. ever notice how all the good threads are ranked like that?

imagine if we did that to someone elses thread? theyd probably cry and bitch to the moderators.

personally, if i see a thread that doesnt have 1 star beside it, im not gonna read it. :down:

we pay for our forum...you're still suckling off the goodwill of elvis

:wink:

hey pearbear...hey chuck...hey sylvia...looks like you 3 are the only ones...

here i am

3373%3A%3C9923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3Dxroqdf%3E2323389%3A86%3A77ot1lsi

you should attract lots of ladies justified, thanks for showing

get out of here stories, didnt you read the opening post, only non premiums welcome :mad:

He's even stealing my premium "man"terial...

Time for a premium ass-whooping... prepare for the lashing of your life...

*cujo collapses in his own crapulence, as he is infected with the premium virus... incubating for the past 24 hours. Only a matter of time... hard to breath.*

As the executor of my own estate, I bequeath to chizip the following properties: Randooom One Liners and the Miss Cleo copyright. And to deathbear, my collection of Paul McGuinness memorabilla... highly valuable on the PLEBA black markets.

As a parting message: enjoy life my friends, but heed these words uttered by Kevin Spacey in Swimming with Sharks: "if you haven't sold out by twenty you're a fool"...

cujo said:
He's even stealing my premium "man"terial...

Time for a premium ass-whooping... prepare for the lashing of your life...

*cujo collapses in his own crapulence, as he is infected with the premium virus... incubating for the past 24 hours. Only a matter of time... hard to breath.*

As the executor of my own estate, I bequeath to chizip the following properties: Randooom One Liners and the Miss Cleo copyright. And to deathbear, my collection of Paul McGuinness memorabilla... highly valuable on the PLEBA black markets.

As a parting message: enjoy life my friends, but heed these words uttered by Kevin Spacey in Swimming with Sharks: "if you haven't sold out by twenty you're a fool"...

what about fan fiction? how will it work for my beautiful "slayer-slasher-shitty" stories? will it bring new scenarios?

i can only write about two guys getting on for so long before i need further inspiration...thanks a lot for the gift. :up:

you know you dont have to limit yourself to bono and larry either. i think adam and the edge are both prime meat as well.

Flag Pole Pear said:

what about fan fiction? how will it work for my beautiful "slayer-slasher-shitty" stories? will it bring new scenarios?

i can only write about two guys getting on for so long before i need further inspiration...thanks a lot for the gift. :up:

oh prickly pear... I still have operating control over Paul's tails... but hope those pics work out for ya...

See you all in hell...

hahahahaha...

End

i would be on your show johnny, but you are a non non premium, so i will refrain from that, unless i can use your show as a pedestal for me to preach about my non premium thread.

forgot about her bear, she doesnt even wear thongs, we only welcome thong loving non premiums

its a shame she doesnt wear thongs. in summer, feet get extremely hot in the smelly confines of thick leather shoes!

Stories for Boys said:
pearbear old boy...i do enjoy a good thong...have several pairs...

:wink:

Surely not as ecletic a mix as Paul McGuinness... he has two chains:

Silk & McGuinness
McGuinness' Secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom