Movies your date forced you to see

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My ex dragged me to that Tim Allen movie where he hides out with the Amish and milks the bull...I can't even remember the name but what a piece of shit. I've seen most of the movies in this thread and that one is worse...I'd watch The Notebook 3 times in a row to avoid that Tim Allen movie.

lazarus said:
That's all you have to say for yourself?

Better pass the mic to Li'l N.

Or Two Boxes.

Eh, I tried not to pay attention to them as they were playing, but the fact I was in the same room while they were on made me want to kill myself. I don't know how the hell I was able to do it, honestly.

Two Boxes' favorite movies listed on MySpace are:

Donnie Brasco
The Godfather
The Godfather Part II
Goodfellas
The Notebook

Then we made fun of him non-stop about The Notebook, so he changed it to Serendipity. I shit you not.

The Medallion. Jackie Chan and Claire Forlani.

Awful. And not in that "it's so bad it's kind of endearing" way. Just plain bad. I soooo wanted to walk out, but she was enjoying it.

Shit, I just remembered this one. It was back in the Summer of 1990 and I had practically seen every movie that came out that Summer and now I was heading towards mid-August. My girlfriend at the time suggested My Blue Heaven. I'm sorry, but Steve Martin as an Italian gangster just didn't work for me. I know that was the joke of course, but it still didn't work for me. The girl I was dating at the time was pretty cool though. You can't pick a winner all of the time.

GibsonGirl said:
Jeepers Creepers. :yuck:

021647_14.jpg

Gina Phillips and Justin Long are obviously very offended that you didn't enjoy their movie. :angry:

This was years & years ago at my local theater (second run movies type place, 2 for 1 price type thing). My date, who was about 9 years older than me at the time :shifty: took me to see The Last Waltz (with The Band). I think I slept thru the whole thing :yawn:

Failure to Launch

bad movie even worse date

A date not long ago asked me to pick some movies that I liked. I took Patton, Hunt for Red October, Midway and Tora Tora Tora. I also threw in 1941. That was the only movie he would watch, he said the rest were garbage.

Last edited:
lynnok said:
A date not long ago asked me to pick some movies that I liked. I took Patton, Hunt for Red October, Midway and Tora Tora Tora. I also threw in 1941. That was the only movie he would watch, he said the rest were garbage.

typical man :tsk:

My wife and I went to see The Man In The Iron Mask :barf:, I don't think either of us really wanted to see it but that's the only movie which comes to mind...

powerhour24 said:

DD is amazing, and compared with the other crap on this thread, LIT is just fine.
I rented Donny Darko once because it was so hyped up
I thought the first half of it was disappointing
the second half almost forced me to smash my dvd player

Back
Top Bottom