MLB 2014 Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And now they're interviewing players about just how awesome it was to have played with him this evening.

Oh man. I missed the Jeter part. I hope they do it again tonight!

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

They interviewed Cano and specifically asked him what were his thoughts during the moment that Jeter left the field.

I want to shoot myself.

I bet Rendon will hit a walk off home run for the NL tonight.

Oh, wait.....

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

Based on the ads they're playing between innings, I'm beginning to believe that Jeter died at some point this evening and we're just looking at a hologram.

MAY YOU ALWAYS STAY FOREVER YOUNG

YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN OF BASEBALL

ARE YOU GOlNG TO MISS THIS BECAUSE I WILL MISS YOU

I haven't actually seen the All-Star game in the last five minutes, they've just been interviewing Jeter.

CBS News salutes Michael Jeter.
BsoYie_IgAAhZWD.png

Nice try at damage control, Wainwright, but you know that tonight hurt you in the public's eye.

He's so embarrassed about this. I love that they just interviewed him during the game about it.

If the NL loses it will be because Matheny threw Wainwright against the top of the order instead of Kershaw and used Pat fucking Neshek in the goddamn All-Star Game.

Chase Utley is 18th all-time in getting hit by pitches, so it was very fitting that he wore one in the All-Star Game. He's also excellent, so it was very fitting that he had an RBI double and scored.

Back
Top Bottom