MLB 2010 - The Second - B. Wood struck out swinging

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 Perfect Games and it's not even June yet. Wacky.

Speaking of wacky, that Yankees/Tribe game was certainly that. I saw Huff get hit live and that was brutal. Plus, who da thunk the Tribe would come back after being down 10-4 after 6 innings? They won one for the Huff. This was one of those wake up call games for the Yanks, especially with Joba falling apart in relief.

mark - trade proposal:

twins get: vazquez and joba
yankees get: 1 walleye on a stick, 1 pork chop on a stick and 1 item from the state fair concession stand to be named later

I understand these are some outlandish and oft-delicious foodstuffs, but they don't hold a candle to the coronary clogging confections at the State Fair of Texas.

Deep-Fried-Butter.jpg

Fried butter, anyone?

mark - trade proposal:

twins get: vazquez and joba
yankees get: 1 walleye on a stick, 1 pork chop on a stick and 1 item from the state fair concession stand to be named later

Twins get hosed in that deal.

:lol:

Perhaps you don't understand how we value our Walleye here. When I said Walleye-on-a-stick was $11 Fucking Dollars!!!, I meant "What a bargain!"

No trade!

:wink:

I understand these are some outlandish and oft-delicious foodstuffs, but they don't hold a candle to the coronary clogging confections at the State Fair of Texas.

Deep-Fried-Butter.jpg

Fried butter, anyone?

the texas state fair sets the trends for the rest of the country :drool:

We just lost our best run producer, a future star, in Morales. No way in hell we make the playoffs. The division is now Texas' or Seattle's to take. Hell, Oakland might make a run with their pitching.

Season is fucking. over. Done. Finito.

The negatives of losing Morales could be offset by the positives of losing Dickie Dub. Have faith.

Well, it was the suck-ass Orioles, but Javy and Joba both looked good tonight, nice to see both bounce back, especially Javy, doubly so at home. Hopefully he continues to pitch like this, lord knows he has the stuff to do so.

Strasburg's coming up on the 8th, which is cool.

The Cubs 10th inning radio show on WGN tonight opened their broadcast with something along the lines of "How much further can the Cubs' sink?" :sigh:

Dalton, I know you've made some wonderful posts in the past, and I love and admire them all. But nothing will ever fill me with the sheer joy that the above post just did. That's a challenge, my friend.

Dalton, I know you've made some wonderful posts in the past, and I love and admire them all. But nothing will ever fill me with the sheer joy that the above post just did. That's a challenge, my friend.

I like the post as well. And I share that cat's pain.

Baseball!

Back
Top Bottom