MERGED --> Your Desktop II + Post your desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
desktop.jpg

I got a new computer so this is my new desktop. It's a photo of a tulip, one of my favorite photos I've taken
newdesktop.jpg

I don't know if I've posted this or not, but this is my work desktop. For some reason PB is not letting me upload a more current pic, but the background is still the same. I've gotten rid of most of the icons now.

worklatest.jpg

So many awesome U2 pics! Here's mine, just updated the picture today. I had David Beckham last week in celebration of his move to LA.

Snapfish is acting crazy, they changed their URL format and I haven't figured out the new trick to getting them to post. Anyway, attached is my current desktop.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 92
Desktop

image1os4.png

Laptop

93079596ug1.png

The 'University' folder is synced over my apartment's network every few hours so that if I make changes or create new files in one folder, its counterpart on the other computer is updated. Power Folder is a great free program :up:

Last edited:
Canadiens1160 said:
Desktop

image1os4.png

Laptop

93079596ug1.png

The 'University' folder is synced over my apartment's network every few hours so that if I make changes or create new files in one folder, its counterpart on the other computer is updated. Power Folder is a great free program :up:

is that how you got your folder icons like that? using powerfolder? If not, how did you get the folder icons?

Back
Top Bottom