MERGED: The Octagon Bar: Under Not-So-New Management At All, Really

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hellllloooo tim:wave:
youre very formal today!:wink: get enough sleep last night?
such a lightweight. one night of being up and hes a wreck the next day:rolleyes:
:laugh: Im just teasing. not everybody can be as abnormal as me and like to be up all the time
just edge:yes:

hey did you guys notice how many goofs there were in the lyrics from the cd insert?
was I the only one who read along with the whole CD one time through?:reject:
anway,
there were a lot. i think Im blaming it on Bono since he has a way of changing things out of the blue
dont bother me. when I write something its different every time i copy it down again:shrug:

u2bonogirl said:
hellllloooo tim:wave:
youre very formal today!:wink: get enough sleep last night?
such a lightweight. one night of being up and hes a wreck the next day:rolleyes:
:laugh: Im just teasing. not everybody can be as abnormal as me and like to be up all the time
just edge:yes:

** Pours a Guinness for Dave **

Hey is everything getting better for you? Are you already drawing up a game plan for Philly? :D

*** Looks at Tara peevishly ***
:hmm: I can't help that I need my beauty sleep. :flirt: ** Tosses neck to allow hair to shake ***

Remember I'm the one who uses the flowery shampoo. :wink:

*** Informally wraps Tara in a bear hug and gives a big squeeze, then a light peck on the lips ***

Was that too formal? :sexywink:

starsforu2 said:

** Pours a Guinness for Dave **

Hey is everything getting better for you? Are you already drawing up a game plan for Philly? :D

*** Looks at Tara peevishly ***
:hmm: I can't help that I need my beauty sleep. :flirt: ** Tosses neck to allow hair to shake ***

Remember I'm the one who uses the flowery shampoo. :wink:

*** Unformally wraps Tara in a bear hug and gives a big squeeze, then a light peck on the lips ***

Was that too formal? :sexywink:
informal enough to make me go over my time limit on the computer and give flower boy a hug.
my hair still smells like apricot beer:cute:
bye!

everything is definitely better for me, at least today.

but this morning was a little weird. this morning i was hit on by a 30 year-old and a 13 year-old, both within 5 minutes of each other, and both before 9 am... :slant:

DaveC said:
everything is definitely better for me, at least today.

but this morning was a little weird. this morning i was hit on by a 30 year-old and a 13 year-old, both within 5 minutes of each other, and both before 9 am... :slant:

Glad to hear it!

*** Pulls another Guinness for Dave ***

I would consider it a compliment. :yes: Just make sure that you use your powers for good. :shame:

I was hit on by a gay doctor at a :dance: club in Denver once. I was flattered. I thought to myself, heh heh, I can hook a doctor! He was so drunk that I had to repeatedly remind him that I wasn't gay. :shrug: A friend-girl of his saw him trying to chat me up and apologized for his drunkeness. I just laughed and told her it was fine, but he was wasting his time.

** Drifts off into a daydream about Tara's apricot smelling beer hair **

Whah, where was I? Oh yeah, take it all as a compliment. Meanwhile listen to more U2. :yes:

yeah. the 30 year old wasn't so bad. she was just like "you look really nice today."

the 13 year old (who is one of the kids i work with) was a little sketchier. here was the entire sum of the conversation today:

"hey dave!"
"hey, what's up?"
"not too much. you got your hair cut!" *big grin on her*
"yeah...i wanted it shorter."
"well i like it a lot. it looks really cute." *she musses up my hair*
"uhh...thanks."
"no problem! see you later dave!" *she winks and walks away*

the look on my face was a great big :uhoh:

DaveC said:
yeah. the 30 year old wasn't so bad. she was just like "you look really nice today."

the 13 year old (who is one of the kids i work with) was a little sketchier. here was the entire sum of the conversation today:

"hey dave!"
"hey, what's up?"
"not too much. you got your hair cut!" *big grin on her*
"yeah...i wanted it shorter."
"well i like it a lot. it looks really cute." *she musses up my hair*
"uhh...thanks."
"no problem! see you later dave!" *she winks and walks away*

the look on my face was a great big :uhoh:

:lmao: I totally expected this confident little 13 year old to pat you on the butt on her way out. :laugh:

You're probably just feeling guilty that you actually liked the attention. Girls learn the wrap - guy - around - finger thing at an early age. :shrug:

thanks for entertaining us :applaud:

i totally expected this 13 year old to grab my ass cheeks on the way past. :yikes:

i'm really not feeling guilty about it. i just think the whole thing is sketchy in general. lord knows i've done some brutal things when a girl has done similar things to me (certainly NOT with a 13 year old, but you catch my meaning - hopefully. :|).

**Walks into the bar :D **

**Sees Dave on her way up to the bar desk **

Hey Dave... You got your hair cut! :flirt:

Well, I like it alot! It looks really cute... :flirt:

**Runs her fingers trough Daves hair :drool: **

No problem! See you later Dave! :sexywink:

**Grabs Daves fine arse, :sexywink: once more and walks out of the bar**

jeez dave

even for a guy, thats quite tragic - one patt on the butt cheek and you're jelly!

guys are so easy :wink:

Last edited:
well...

i'm certainly easy.

anyways, i'm off for the night.

i've got a DASSS meeting in about 5 minutes and then afterwards we're all going to the campus pub for free beer and munchies!!

bye everyone!! :wave:

oh, and pax, if you see this, have an especially good night. :sexywink:

bye bye :wave:

well i guess i'm all alone :(

well if anyone wants me i'm gonna be on the sofa, eyes closed with me headphones on.

first person to guess what i'm listening to gets to buy me a drink :wink:

digsy said:
bye bye :wave:

well i guess i'm all alone :(

well if anyone wants me i'm gonna be on the sofa, eyes closed with me headphones on.

first person to guess what i'm listening to gets to buy me a drink :wink:

:hmm:

I'd have to go with The Killers, Snow Patrol or U2?? Just a hunch! ;)

If not any of those then something obscure like Chumbawamba, Hot Chocolate, or Chesney Hawkes!! :ohmy: :lol:

ps. Do you trust us enough already to keep your eyes closed?!! :sexywink: :laugh:

pps. You're never alone when you have us :hug:

I can't sleep....so what film should I watch next? :D:

I saw Shallow Hal earlier this evening.

I have a choice now out of......

Orange County
Punch Drunk Love, or
Catch Me If You Can

:help:

**Walking into the bar in the middle of her lunchbreak with a piece of chocolate cake in her hand**

No one around... :shifty:

**Walks up to the desk and finds a pen and paper and starts to write a note**

Hi everyone,

Well, it's that time of year again - time for exams! :ohmy:

I'll be leaving The Octagon and Interference for a while... maybe I'll drop in once in a while, but I don't know when I'll bee returning on a daily basis, 'cause after the exams I'm moving and I have no idea if I can get internet access there...

It's been a pleasure to hang out with each and everyone of you here in the bar! :hug:

Take care and stay safe...

Warm regards and :heart:,
Dorthe

PS: My PM and e-mail (dhj[at]adslhome[dot]dk) will still be working... :sexywink:

**Walks out of the bar, with a :D singing "... but I know these fast caaars, will do me no good..."**

**Turns around one last time and looks around the bar - getting a little sentimental :sigh: ...**

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom