MERGED --> Are we ready for American Idol tonight? + American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea constantine and that song was a big no no..But his preformance was good i mean despite the song being crapy which wasnt his fault really its just that song and his voice doesnt work together :barf: Man but i still voted for him.. I mean We know he can do much better.. Plus that preformance saved him i mean he was running around he went crazy.. I would have liked to see him do drops of jupiter or somthing like the spoiler i saw said.. when i heard nickel back i was like NO! this has like no high point in it.. Gosh and simon and his little star wars refrences "you've switched sides like star wars" i was like simon in the chese factory like like ryan.. haha "SECREAST OUT!" that is the stupidest thing! However bo was rocking he was awesome like always carrie butchered that martina mcbride song i hated it :barf: and anthony he is like god now i mean he has always been awesome to me.. he totally always knocks my socks off :bow: So tonight i hope scott does if he doesnt carrie can go! but i will still be pretty angry about scott not leaving he has overstayed his welcome at american idol.. Like simon said its time to pack his bags!

My daughter is still watching the show (about the only time I get the computer) and it's insane! Scott in the top 3? Give me a break. It's either rigged or losers are really power voting him in for a joke that isn't funny. I sure hope Nickelback didn't kill Constantine.

Constantine deserves much more than being kicked off of American Idol for singing fucking Nickelback.

That said, who the hell is voting for Scott, and why did they all buy TVs with faulty volume controls? :eyebrow:

Dear god what is up with the world the fact that scott was in the bottom 3 tonight makes me SICK im appauled that disgusting..WHY!? I mean as bad as nickel back was.. Scott sucked worse.. I mean constantines over all performance made up for his singing and totally blew scott to the curb..Same with anthony best of the night and he didnt get kicked to the curb thats sick.. Who ever is voting for scott as a joke and puttin him in the fucking top 3 needs to burn now! Thats like it! I mean constantine had the best performance skills out of everyone, why why why. I will make a sure fire plan to assure him leaving next week and devote all my votes to bo and anthony.. All i know is constantine leaving was totally not deserved. Everyones gonna miss him everyone.. Do you think that big of a response would have came from people for scott!? no! Everyone things hey lets not save constantine his band got signed.. but he wanted this for his parents and stuff.. and i cant deal without seeing him perform for next week thats going to drive me nuts thats why i just had to cry when they announced him going home we need our connie back:sad:

Okay that was bullshit. I have an idea! Let's keep the fat, unattractive guy who beat up his girlfriend!! Also the guy singing the Celine song....Hey Anthony, you left your balls at the airport....feel free to retrieve them at any time.

constantine didnt deserve this.

i would not be surprised if that fatass became the next american idol.

What a crock of shit. Seriously. :|

All the speculation about the Primetime Live expose' next week has been focused on Paula having an affair with Corey Clark but I wouldn't be surprised if was actually about the voting being rigged or something.

whatever. if scott's happy being the joke of the country, then whatever.

even if those morons at votefortheworst manage to take scott all the way, i'd still rather see constantine leave now and be successful, and have scott wind up being nothing more than a good laugh. i mean, it's not like scott isn't going to hear that that's all he is.

it's pretty fucking sad, actually.

Best part of show = Paula Abdul having a major breakdown when Constantine got the boot....She was in hysterics...:wink:

It's a sad day now that Constantine is gone--I can't believe people falling for Scott's sappy story and keeping him on the show because of it. Constantine had style, he had grace, and yes he gave good face! I love you Constantine! Bo has got to win now for sure. :sad: :mad:

I don't know how to make this link work, but here is a petition for a recount.
HTTP://www.petitiononline.com/123aifix/petition.html

From what I've been reading on message boards at idolonfox.com is that a ton of people couldn't get through on the phone lines. Also apears to be a site where people vote for the worst (just cause they really don't care I guess).

IMO this was a ratings ploy by FOX and I think it will backfire on them.

Scott still standing after Nadia, Anwar, and Constantine = Worst joke I ever heard!

My message to FOX: I think you can pack your bags tonite!

Back
Top Bottom