Lets See Your Christmas Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
festivus-with-tv.gif

beautiful pics everyone. What a large grande tree you have there mdw3935 - very nice!!!

I got a good laugh out of Chizip's pic :lol:
Time to resurrect the Festivus thread yet? :hmm:

And those dogs are so :cute:

I tried to get a pic at night with the lights on but none of the ornaments showed up

DSCF1923.jpg

If I don't put up this Ninja Turtle ornamnent from 1991, it never fails that one of the damn kids will notice and give me crap about it :laugh:

DSCF1924.jpg

the little tree in the TV room :cute:

DSCF1927.jpg

I am coming home from law school next Saturday and my Dad is patiently waiting for me so I can go pick out the tree with him. I'm so happy!!

She's actually a shitbag. :cute: she chewed through the speaker cables on the stereo after I posted her picture. Before I posted the picture, she had chewed 4 of my daughter's books. She does these things, then gives you the eyes and tries to prick her ears up but they just flap like she has pigtails, with her head tilted, and it looks even cuter and she looks even more pathetic. And then you feel the anger flow away and you say once more "If you weren't so bloody cute, you'd be in SO much trouble!"

And the cycle continues.
:sigh:

Oh shit...how does everyone have thier trees up already?? Christmas isnt for like another 15 days...maybe I'll get er up this week.

We don't have a tree yet :sad: i want one soon! I love the smell of the real ones and at night when you turn off all the lights the tree is just beautiful! i can't wait :hyper:

trees go up fall down

cant have a real tree because the cats eat it

so we have a 4 foot tall martha stewart tree that we decorate with the kids.

Put it up this past weekend and the count stands at

tree - 1
cats - 3

last night it came tumbling down again, cats seem to want to investigate the ornaments that hang at the top, and down it comes crashing to the ground

its only tuesday and half the ornaments need replacing,

guess where the tree is now

behind laundry room doors :lol:

guess we will bring it out xmas eve at this rate

Back
Top Bottom