Interference World Cup thread #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha , at 1st sec I didnt see it as a goal

Let's see how Ecuador reacts now

Now I'm gonna pay bit more attention to the game

Wonders if Kaviedes will get in , and Ecuador stays with 3 strikers

the rockin edge said:
this is very, very bad for my health. :|

why are we playing the formation that never works?

The 4-5-1 is perfect. Your players just suck.

Sincerely,

Bruce Arena

Crap game.

If Argentina was playing like shit yesterday, as some of you said, England is playing like really, really thin cat shit here.

Their luck is that Ecuador is even crappier. Slowest players ever :happy:

U2Man said:
Crap game.

If Argentina was playing like shit yesterday, as some of you said, England is playing like really, really thin cat shit here.

Their luck is that Ecuador is even crappier. Slowest players ever :happy:

I feel like your holding back....How do you really feel?:eyebrow:

:wink:

No tryin to offend or provoke my brit buds here , but I think it's obvious , needlees to say that , if England keep playin like this ......

Win a sleepy team like Ecuador with a FK goal .....

And remember when I said that ball of Ecuador in 1st half , would be missed....

Wow, that was possibly the slowest match ever played in World Cup history.

Those Ecuadorians seemed not to care about losing. Strange. It seems that the Queen send some British Pounds their way during halftime. :D

Oh, well, England keeps on advancing. They finally should face a nice test against Portugal or Holland in the quarterfinals.

Some tense moments towards the end when the English defence was shaky. Not the best match, but we'll take it!

GibsonGirl said:
Some tense moments towards the end when the English defence was shaky. Not the best match, but we'll take it!

So, if I am right, England has only played decent football for 45 minutes against Sweden... :huh:

Ecuador looked like they wanted to lose.

The game tonight will be just as fast and entertaining as this one was boring. I promise you.

Remember that talk I had once , I think it was with rocking edge , not so sure , anyway bout like a team as brail that wouldnt mind having Terry , Well I did say they would want him , 2nd thought .... No Tx u very much ....

I wonder how will England's defense against an attack as with Robben , Van Nist. or Figo , Ronaldo .....

ntalwar said:

Yeah - I think if that GK were 6 inches taller, we'd be in OT now.

For sure , and did you see , the GK even touched the ball

J_NP said:
Remember that talk I had once , I think it was with rocking edge , not so sure , anyway bout like a team as brail that wouldnt mind having Terry , Well I did say they would want him , 2nd thought .... No Tx u very much ....

I wonder how will England's defense against an attack as with Robben , Van Nist. or Figo , Ronaldo .....

Well, the English player I would want on my team is Joe Cole. :up:

I'd say Beckham. Apparently, he is still capable of scoring decisive free kick goals.

U2@NYC said:

Well, the English player I would want on my team is Joe Cole. :up:

Agreed , he seems to be the only one who remembers this is a WC

U2@NYC said:

So, if I am right, England has only played decent football for 45 minutes against Sweden... :huh:

:yes:

It's a bit unnerving, but yes. England should have hammered Paraguay and didn't. Should have hammered Ecuador today and didn't. Still, a win is a win.

Boring match. I wonder how England will face either Portugal or Holland in the next round.

Beckham may have scored, IMO Rooney was the best of the team.

yeah rooney was solid, but i thought beckham was man of the match. he was really good in his own end today.

i knew england would be criticized, but the truth is it's bloody hot out there. 90 degrees +, people! you try running around out there. even equador looked tired out there even though they're more used to playing in those conditions.

best thing is england doesn't play again till saturday, meaning work won't get in the way!

tonite's match is gonna be unbelievable. can't wait to see what happens, though i'm hoping the dutch pull it off.

England plays just as i like.Not impresive in the first part of the tournament but with time and against stronger teams(Portugal,Holand,Brazil) it will get much better.Imagine that you played every game in the group stages perfect and thanloose next game, wich could have happened to Argentina and which will surely happen to Spain

Back
Top Bottom