Interference Random Music Talk Part V: A Shuttlecock by any other name...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Black and Justin Long should be on that list. And isn't Martin Starr in it at some point as one of the rabbis?

Can I just say that I really enjoyed School of Rock? Jack Black was fantastic in that, mostly because he was playing himself.

I'm also thinking of mixing "Gold Soundz" into it, if I can perfect that.

"Gold Soundz" is fantastic, but I recommend going for "Harness Your Hopes" over that, if you can. Clever wordplay and an awesome rhythm? Huzzah!

Jack Black and Justin Long should be on that list. And isn't Martin Starr in it at some point as one of the rabbis?

I'm not a fan of Long, although I really liked his cameo in Zack and Miri. Jack Black..... eh. I used to be a fan, but I haven't really found him funny since, well, Anchorman I guess. And yeah, Martin Starr is in it. That one slipped by me.

I wouldn't even know what that song was if it wasn't for your DI list. Not at all a bad choice.

Wait...... you listened to a DI list?

And yeah, I like that choice. "Slow Show" is a favorite of mine to play.

I'm not a fan of Long, although I really liked his cameo in Zack and Miri. Jack Black..... eh. I used to be a fan, but I haven't really found him funny since, well, Anchorman I guess. And yeah, Martin Starr is in it. That one slipped by me.

I may be in the minority, but Nacho Libre cracked me the hell up. Jared Hess' wannabe-Wes Anderson aesthetic bothers the hell out of me, but Black jumping around in tights and fighting midgets with a ridiculous Mexican accent is worth it.

His cameo in Zack and Miri was the best thing about that movie, about as awesome as his bit part in Idiocracy.

I wouldn't even know what that song was if it wasn't for your DI list. Not at all a bad choice.

Cool beans.

I forgot how amazing Pamcakes looks in this. I'm starting to feel bad for booting her from my #1 spot. But the Hath does funny things to a man, as I've said before.

Reilly's singing is actually quite good. I wish Pam really sang her parts because I like the voice she's Ashlee Simpson-ing over.

"In my dreams you're blowing me.... some kisses."

I forgot how amazing Pamcakes looks in this. I'm starting to feel bad for booting her from my #1 spot. But the Hath does funny things to a man, as I've said before.

Reilly's singing is actually quite good. I wish Pam really sang her parts, because I like the voice she's Ashlee Simpson-ing over.

She's lookin' all sorts of good in that, and hell, even Blades of Glory.

"You could always come in my backdoor" is the line that does it for me. The joke of her "singing" was so dead-on.

Reilly's singing is actually quite good. I wish Pam really sang her parts because I like the voice she's Ashlee Simpson-ing over.

She's fantastic.

She's lookin' all sorts of good

Charlie's face after that line..... holy shit.

image.axd

He don't take kindly to no.

Charlie's face after that line..... holy shit.

image.axd

He don't take kindly to no.

It was my intention to do Halloween this year as Charlie, only I realized I would not grow a beard in time. Now I have to get creative.

This year, Halloween was the day of the Phillies parade. So, I went to the parade, came home, threw a bunch of gel in my hair and went to a party as Chase Utley, and told everyone that we were world fuckin' champions. Our school celebration (strictly for seniors) was moved to the following Monday, and I went as a group doing MarioKart. I was Yoshi.

Hell yes. I made it an avatar at some point. Hold on, let me dig it up.

My favorite part of that episode, aside from that line, is when he cuts the brakes to the van, yells "WILD CARD!" and jumps out while it's doing like 55.

I was that little boy that little baby boy was me.

My reluctance to shave severely impairs my Halloween costume possibilities. Maybe that's why no one got my Kenneth Parcell costume last year. It was the beard. I'm really not looking forward to seeing all the Brunos this year. I'm thinking about going with Plainview.

And speaking of Mario Kart...

Going Plainview is an absolute blast. I think I did it for about $15-20, including the thrift store jacket, mustache, and gold chain doubling as my badass turn-of-the-century timepiece.

As soon as I can grow a full beard, I'm going to cease shaving. I shave regularly because my facial growth is weak, although right now I've let it grow since it's summer and I'm not doing anything but sitting here, playing guitar, exercising, and writing thank you notes from my graduation party. My half-goatee is not great.

Going Plainview is an absolute blast. I think I did it for about $15-20, including the thrift store jacket, mustache, and gold chain doubling as my badass turn-of-the-century timepiece.

Alright, I felt the need to see this, so I searched your Facebook photos to see if it was there. Behold, it was. That's fucking awesome. And I think I've seen it before, because I recall that poster in the background of Mel Gibson informing people that they need to read.

Yeah, I just checked that out too. Hell of a costume. I'd have to get the hat too if I'm going for it.

Alright, Justin Long's Harrison impression is so money. And Paul Rudd's "GREAT RECORD" kills me.

Hah, glad you approve. It was for this class-wide Decades Day thing, where we dress up like someone from a specific era. It would've gone better if I hadn't have lost my mustache when I went to lunch.

One of my best friends, who's a hardcore jew, had to sit next to the Mel poster for a whole semester. Hilarity ensued, especially when we said he was reading Mein Kampf.

We had those days from time to time. Blast from the Past day or something. I went as Lennon once.

For the really lame ones, like country day, me and some guys decided to dress up like bros from the Derrick Comedy video. We dressed up with upside down visors and pinnies, tossed a frisbee around, brought Gamecube controllers in our backpacks, and my one buddy brought a guitar and played DMB songs.

One of my closest friends is Jewish as well, and we make fun of him endlessly for this. I've told NSW about some of the pranks. He didn't find them too funny.

Well, they are the cause of all the wars in the world.

I don't know if he's seen it or not, but Laz would love Dewey's Brian Wilson phase. Plus it includes a crying Chris Parnell, reminiscent of one of the funniest scenes in Anchorman.

We had those days from time to time. Blast from the Past day or something. I went as Lennon once.

For the really lame ones, like country day, me and some guys decided to dress up like bros from the Derrick Comedy video. We dressed up with upside down visors and pinnies, tossed a frisbee around, brought Gamecube controllers in our backpacks, and my one buddy brought a guitar and played DMB songs.

One of my closest friends is Jewish as well, and we make fun of him endlessly for this. I've told NSW about some of the pranks. He didn't find them too funny.

That's awesome. Every mini-paragraph, I mean.

Well, the are the cause of all the wars in the world.

I don't know if he's seen it or not, but Laz would love Dewey's Brian Wilson phase. Plus it includes a crying Chris Parnell, reminiscent of one of the funniest scenes in Anchorman.

The song he makes during that section really isn't half-bad either, sugartits.

I was trying to figure out who best to compare my current unshaved look with, and I figured it out: the guy from Mute Math. Only he actually sports that as legitimate facial hair, while this is just me being lazy in summer.

paul%2Bmeany.jpg

The song he makes during that section really isn't half-bad either, sugartits.

A lot of them are quite good. Then you have him coming out and singing "Starman." I lost it.

By the way,
the-room-poster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom