Interference Power Rankings (week 1)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
deathbear changes his smilie habits as often as he changes his.. oh nevermind :angry:

Re: Re: Wild 4 - Dallas 2

Gickies Gageeze said:
holy crap, i can get to grand forks no problem! its only a little further away than winnipeg is!

we should keep a close watch on the standings then...:sexywink:
:rolleyes: As if bear would ever meet another Interferencer. Don't get your hopes up Zoney, he'll only break your heart in the end.

I am pleased to have made the first list...this gives me motivation to keep up the superb quality of all my posts
(each and every one is closely scrutinized for any damage and thoroughly tested for quality)

Re: Re: Re: Wild 4 - Dallas 2

Angel said:

:rolleyes: As if bear would ever meet another Interferencer. Don't get your hopes up Zoney, he'll only break your heart in the end.

ive met many a interferencer, but it appears all have forgotten about me. :(

Basstrap said:
I am pleased to have made the first list...this gives me motivation to keep up the superb quality of all my posts
(each and every one is closely scrutinized for any damage and thoroughly tested for quality)

My posts are recorded for quality assurance

diamond said:
gickies.
there is alot of ass-kissing in this thread.

plez do something.:hug::angry:

thank u
bruno:down:

:hug: diamond :hug:

ive tamed myself diamond, i dont need to do anything that will make people upset.

i want to kiss you on the lips, diamond.

im serious.

i have straight friends who have been kissed by guys more often than girls. in fact, one of them has never been kissed by a girl to begin with.

by bring this fact up, i make him feel bad about himself. :up:

by the way,
salvador dali is great!
great choice
great avatar

I used to like Dali until I heard he did a comission for the New York City COrrectional Facility on Rikers Island.

Then I thought he was crap.

Then I heard the painting was actually stolen and replaced with a phony and the cops do not know when this happened or who did it.

Now I like Dali again.

Back
Top Bottom