Interference Fantasy Baseball?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
see now if i had pulled the trigger for sheff, i'd be a happy man right now
And I'd be a happy man, having stuffed my face with a bucket of Extra Crispy kitchen fresh chicken.:drool:

i dont like it, like someone said on the site that if we knew holds would have been a category it would have been necessary to draft differently, as at the time of the draft middle relievers were rendered useless, but adding this category would make them almost as important as closers

Chizip said:
...after a player plays 15 games at a new position this year, then it will be added as a position they can play

Am I the only one who finds it a wee bit, um, curious that yahoo doesn't tell you stuff like what I've quoted above in their rules? :huh:

I guess everyone is supposed to have played FBB before and to know all the rules. :|

i think it was on the main page.

"In order to gain eligibility at a new position, a player must play 15 games at that position during this season. "

right on the fantasy baseball front page

StlElevation said:
i think it was on the main page.

"In order to gain eligibility at a new position, a player must play 15 games at that position during this season. "

right on the fantasy baseball front page

Sure enough, it is. :eek: Tanks.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
and then the lord said alex rodriguez, you will sink headache's team, and it shall be done, and it was not good.

LOL. Oh well, until I can use Garrett Anderson as a centerfielder and Darin Erstad as a first baseman (and until he starts hitting), my team kinda sucks. :|

nomar needs to get back and ill get better...

i think i need another pitcher or two though, so if anyone has a spare one, let me know

Back
Top Bottom