i want these people to date each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, I think it may be the long-winded stories I am prone to tell.....anytime, day or night. Can't say I can recall my last date..but Michael Griffith's description there of Vancouver got me going. My friend's son is there at the moment and is home sick( it's probably a very nice place, very, but he's missing Sydney). So she is going there soon for her annual holiday...see...stories:crazy:
enjoy the radiohead show bear:wave:
I want to find a little white dog like Dolores:heart: for my Bo-man:heart:
I'm going to see Russell Crowe's band again...they'll do:)

j/k

Diemen said:
So uh...I know of this great Italian restaurant we could go for our first date...then we can catch a movie or go walking on the beach by the Golden Gate. After we wake up the next morning (that's if we get any sleep :macdevil: :flirt: ), we can go wine tasting and find a little bed and breakfast out in Napa. :up:

*ditches Tiff and boyfriend

I'll be right there.... so we can get started on that date! :flirt:

originally posted by that fine hockey playing wine conisseur Michael Griffiths:
PopAngel: Yes, quite the hussy, I must say!

:laugh: :eek:

originally posted by the german chocolate cake loving iris:
april you can't trade this guy in!

I don't think I can, either! :sexywink:

:laugh:

lord!!

where do these huge threads appear from?

I hate reading them

though I like reading Maddies

I am satisfied with my set up....Iluvlarrymullin....shall we?

Michael Griffiths said:
Vancouver is a great place to visit, to go on first dates, to take walks down at any one of the many beaches, maybe go to Stanley Park and visit the whales and dolphins...on the way back stroll by a coffee shop in English Bay before sitting down to look out across the West Coast sunset...usually in various shades of deep reds and oranges. Oh, did I mention first dates? :sexywink:

*flies to canada

:sexywink:

mad1 said:
ur name is deathbear and u DID send me an email

have I to email it back to u the crap u emailed me boy?

I will gladly shove it back!

:mac:

i think i remember now. send it back if you wish, id be interested in reading what i said.

ok, so im in cork tommorow. how far away is that from belfast?

mad1 said:
u boys all belong together, somewhere in a tiny pithole, with like, oily dirty clothes and stuff........all that male sweat and stuff.......ya know.

yeah its quite pleasant actually. you might try it yourself once with the girlies. or maybe thats just me fantasizing out loud ;)

Back
Top Bottom