Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good morning!

I am off to ARWland today for an interview. But I have to stop in Blue Roomville first...and on the way back.

watching CNN about the miners :sad: .....................

Off to work for the last day day of work before 4 days off :drool:

zoney! said:
good morning!

I am off to ARWland today for an interview. But I have to stop in Blue Roomville first...and on the way back.

Interview? Good Luck, zoney!

zoney! said:

meh. Is it a resolution if you blow it the first day? :D
What if I technically blew it but was still the second one there, beating one of my coaches? :hyper:

OMG I go away for a few days and a tarantula moved into my ceiling fan. :eek: Nothing but a tarantula could have built a web like that.

*runs for the vacuum*

shari schultz said:
watching CNN about the miners :sad: .....................

Off to work for the last day day of work before 4 days off :drool:
:drool: 4 days off. I am seriously considering taking the first week of February off since NOTHING is going on. I'm calling it Saving Payroll...we'll only get like 240 hours that week if we're lucky, so that's 40 that could go to other people! :angel:

fah said:

Sorry I'm late ~ my emergency Teriyaki tofu stirfry recipe...

1/2 cup dry pasta (fusili or rotini) - cooked al dente (rice is an option too, but instead of adding it to the stirfry, serve the stirfry over the rice)
1 small red onion - chopped
1 cup broccoli - chopped
1/2 large or 1 small red pepper chopped
1/2 cup zuchinni - chopped
1 large carrot - chopped
1 330g pkg Teriyaki Baked Tofu - chopped (don't throw out the remaining sauce, save it for the stirfry)

Heat large wok to medium high heat.
Add onion and cook for 2 minutes
Add remaining vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
Add tofu and sauce from package.
Add cooked pasta.
Cook for about 3 minutes until heated through.
Serves 4

The brand of tofu I buy is Sunrise. This tofu is firm, baked and packed in a light teriyaki sauce. If it is not available where you live you could try substituting a firm tofu with store bought teriyaki sauce. If the tofu is not prebaked, you will have to cook it longer in the wok.

It's good ~ really :up:

:hmm:

I used a plain tofu, put it in a pan with a few drops of olive oil, cooked for about 10 minutes. Then I made the stir fry and then added the tofu. This is what one of my job #2 coworkers told me to do. She has 5 kids and 4 of them are vegetarians. 1 of the 4 is a vegan.

I don't think this low carb thing is going to work for me. :tsk: I'm on day 2 and I'm ready to murder someone. Plus I really don't think I'm going to be buying tofu again anytime soon....not after last night :yuck:

:scream:

Don't be put off by a bad tofu experience.

It can be really tasty it just depends on how you cook it. Tofu takes flavours really well so don't be afraid to add in some sauces like black bean, sweet and sour or szeuchwan.

I think my parents have made some kind of secret plan to train me for motherhood in the event I ever have children by acting like children with one another the past few days. They were seriously fussing like 2 children in the car all the way to my dad's doctor's appt....so much so that I told them if they didn't settle down and be quiet there would be no going out to lunch afterward.

Kariann said:
I think my parents have made some kind of secret plan to train me for motherhood in the event I ever have children by acting like children with one another the past few days. They were seriously fussing like 2 children in the car all the way to my dad's doctor's appt....so much so that I told them if they didn't settle down and be quiet there would be no going out to lunch afterward.

:giggle:

If the 'no going out to lunch didn't work' I have others you can use. Among my favourites:

No tv and no computer

Good luck

If you need some more ideas ~ I'm here for you :hug:

And...

I had a great shopping day :)

Bought a birthday present at Michaels with the 40% off coupon.
Bought some pj bottoms and pants at Old Navy for the mini fahs with a gift card.
And, got some more clothes for the mini fahs at Please Mum. You can't beat a pair of jeans for $7.

Kariann said:
sympathetic :giggle:

fah~a store called Please Mum??? :cute:

I need to let CF know that I am not interested in doing this seance thing next month. I've done the whole ghost hunt waiting for weird shit to happen before but the idea of a seance kind of freaks me out a bit.....especially after the Oujia board experience. I'm a bit paranoid that if I tell her no about this now then she might crap out on the Elvis-A-Thon.

Kariann said:
I've done the whole ghost hunt waiting for weird shit to happen before but the idea of a seance kind of freaks me out a bit.....

Really? What did you do exactly on the ghost hunt? Did something happen? That kind of stuff is interesting to me.

fah said:
Don't be put off by a bad tofu experience.

It can be really tasty it just depends on how you cook it. Tofu takes flavours really well so don't be afraid to add in some sauces like black bean, sweet and sour or szeuchwan.

It didn't taste bad....it was the texture that bothered me :sad:

I'll think about trying it again :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom