Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been baking all day.

Today I/mini fahs baked:
Ginger snaps
Gingerbread
Banana chocolate chip muffins (regular and mini sized)

Then for dinner I made Shepards Pie for dinner and there's not even a tiny bit left.

Did I mention that I do not want to go back to work tomorrow :(

I'm surprised your office is open tomorrow. Ours is closed because we automatically get a day for New Years and since New Years is obviously a Sunday we get the closest work day off.

Sad thing is after tomorrow the next holiday is Memorial Day! 5 months from now! :yikes: :crack:

Blue Room said:
I'm surprised your office is open tomorrow. Ours is closed because we automatically get a day for New Years and since New Years is obviously a Sunday we get the closest work day off.

Sad thing is after tomorrow the next holiday is Memorial Day! 5 months from now! :yikes: :crack:

The bank that owns my company is ALWAYS open now for the holidays. So if they're open, we're open :| We get Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Memorial Day, and Labor Day off. If Christmas and New Year's fall during the week then we get only those days off, not the eve's. We also don't get much vacation or personal time. Bankers hours do not exist anymore :tsk: :sad: The bank is even open on Sundays now. :mad:

We will get no mail or overnight packages, the federal reserve is closed so we can't send out any $ but we'll still be there........

arw9797 said:

The bank that owns my company is ALWAYS open now for the holidays. So if they're open, we're open :| We get Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Memorial Day, and Labor Day off. If Christmas and New Year's fall during the week then we get only those days off, not the eve's. We also don't get much vacation or personal time. Bankers hours do not exist anymore :tsk: :sad: The bank is even open on Sundays now. :mad:

We will get no mail or overnight packages, the federal reserve is closed so we can't send out any $ but we'll still be there........

Wow, that stinks. I guess it wont be busy at least? :shrug:

it's never busy the first few days of the month and since we won't be getting in any work and there won't be a rush to send money out since we can't send anything, yes it will be nice and slow. My boss is off and I'm really not sure what other managers will be there but hopefully someone will let us leave early. Last Monday my boss let us go at 4:15 :|

I can get through a few more months without a day off...right? :mad: U2 better make a Hawaii announcement soon so I can plan my 2 weeks and 3 days off this year!

Good day I guess even though I was at work. They brought in Famous Dave's for lunch. Not much for me to eat but I found enough to keep me happy. There was nothing to do and no stress since year end is over so I spent most of the day online. Then my boss (the VP, not the evil manager) came over at 2:15 and said that one person per team had to stay until 3, the rest could leave at 2:15. Since I'm a one girl show at my work I'm lumped in with another team. My old partner, the one who calls in all the time, had no choice but to stay. I told her she was staying and the rest of the team was leaving. She looked pissed but said that it was only fair. :der:

I went to Ulta and found some pumpkin shower gel on clearance :drool: then to Barnes and Noble for the bass player magazine. :love:

Now I get to take a 2+ hour nap and then go to dinner for my brother's birthday. I suggested a restaurant in my neighborhood so I might not even have to go very far. :D

The weather finally cleared and I went to the mall. Spent my Tower gift card and got the new Q mag with Bono in it and replaced 4 u2 CDs that I have either lost, or skip. Yay!!

and I got a new bra at Victoria's secret :sexywink:
FYI, tomorrow their semi-annual sale starts. and I dont' want to work tomorrow, either.

arw9797 said:
:drool: :love: Mike Tice was fired less than an hour after the Vikings won today :kiss:

Mike Sherman~gone.............mixed emotions about this:huh: , go figure:shrug:

I sat there at the end of the Packer game sniffling, while watching Brett wave to the crowd.....:( :sad: ~ It was a 4 kleenex worthy sniffle

oh and Roadrunner and I are having a mad love affair :hyper:

We went to a deli for dinner :| *ARW's biggest nightmare ever* I was really grossed out. Somehow my sister and I got to the house really early. No clue where everyone else ended up. My mom insisted we all come over for dessert....she probably has more gifts for my brother even though his birthday was last week.

I want to go home :scream:

Good evening randoomers :wave:

Work was very boring today

I cleaned out the work fridge and tidied up the magazine pile. I threw out a yogurt from October and a August 2000 Glamour magazine.

Good morning randoooooooomers :wave:

So........in the past 10 minutes I have broken a candy bowl and a snowbaby..............anyone think that I should just crawl back into bed instead of going to work to move lladro figurines and crystal? *waves arm madly* and shouts mememememememe!

Back
Top Bottom