Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

:yes:

I went to Best Buy today and got computer games, "Six All-Time Favorites in One Box!" :hyper:

Monopoly
Life
Clue
Sorry
Battleship
Risk 2

I've got so many shows and wav files from torrents on my PC, that it doesn't really run The Sims 2 good anymore :(, but I figure these old games should be okay :shifty:.

I love Monopoly :heart:

Mini fah #2 is getting Garfield Monopoly for her birthday in February :shh:

We are having a barbeque tonight :drool:

Burgers with fried onions :drool:

Vanilla ice cream for dessert and then it's movie time...

Ice Princess for the mini fahs and then Four Brothers for me and Mr fah.

Happy New Year everyone :wave:

~running off to PLEBA to check :adam: pics~

:wave:

Just back from PLEBA :combust:

I love dinners that are just made up of appies :up:

We may do that tomorrow night :hmm: I have some honey garlic chicken wings and bacon wrapped scallops in the freezer :drool:

I must start thinking about dinner :hmm: The mini fahs are already watching Ice Princess.

:help: I need to clean!!!!!!!!

I bought a package of 8 nails. I just used all 8 to finall hang stuff up around here. I also took down all of my Hanukkah decorations except for my electric menorah. I have one more night to use it then it's getting packed up!

I need to dust, vacuum and clean my kitchen before I will leave this apartment today! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm at the house. I wanted to run to Michaels but I'm too lazy to leave. :mad: Tomorrow is work, again. :sad: A lot of my office took tomorrow off. I'm so limited on time off that I didn't want to start 2006 with a day off but now I wish I would have. I could sleep the whole day.........

I'm trying to motivate myself to clean everything out underneath the bathroom sink and then straighten up the closet again since I've been throwing crap in there lately. My nice stacks of sweaters tumbled over so they are a big pile on the shelf.

Kariann...I'm FINALLY copying the tapes.

:shame: :tsk: you've been holding out on me! :mad:

:kiss: I'm going to mail them back with your Christmas gift at the end of the week.

Ok I've never had a place for holiday items because I didn't have any until this year....:help: where do I put everything now that the holidays are over? I don't have storage.

:hmm: I wonder if it will all fit in my extra bedroom closet.

arw9797 said:
Kariann...I'm FINALLY copying the tapes.

:shame: :tsk: you've been holding out on me! :mad:

:kiss: I'm going to mail them back with your Christmas gift at the end of the week.

:up:

What have I been holding out? :confused: Was there something on there you needed? I don't even remember what was on there other than the recent tapings.

I figured you might send them with my gift. :)

Kariann said:

:up:

What have I been holding out? :confused: Was there something on there you needed? I don't even remember what was on there other than the recent tapings.

I figured you might send them with my gift. :)

there's a lot of stuff on the tape I am watching that I didn't know existed!

Back
Top Bottom