Gross, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH MY GOD I JUST GOT 4X GA DUBLIN II.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

Oh wow.

:fuckyeah:!

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHT HOLY SHIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:FUCKYEAH:

SCREW YOU clf.

Holy fucking shit, GG2 and Renato! Holy fucking shit! We're going to Amsterdam I & II and Dublin I & II!

This is SO FUCKING AWESOME!

I've texted Alison too! Oh man, this is so good.

That's true, but she's not, so by your rules she could get a date.

Nobody said that YOU were getting a date following your own rules. :tongue: But Ali can, and thus date you!

Oh ... oh, defeated by my own logic.

But good luck convincing her that's a good idea. :lol:

Holy fucking shit, GG2 and Renato! Holy fucking shit! We're going to Amsterdam I & II and Dublin I & II!

This is SO FUCKING AWESOME!

I've texted Alison too! Oh man, this is so good.

We're going to all the freakin' concerts we wanted to! :lol: This is so freaking amazing!

I really should go now since I was supposed to peel the potatoes and be done with that around five. :lol:

I'll put the new thread up in advance and be back in a bit! Gonna multitask with doing the potatoes and posting here. :yes:

Oh ... oh, defeated by my own logic.

But good luck convincing her that's a good idea. :lol:

:mac: Muaha, you won't get out of this one!

I will, don't worry. If I can't convince her, I'm sure 5 pints of Guinness can! Now all I gotta do is convince her to drink them. :wink:

We're going to all the freakin' concerts we wanted to! :lol: This is so freaking amazing!

I really should go now since I was supposed to peel the potatoes and be done with that around five. :lol:

I'll put the new thread up in advance and be back in a bit! Gonna multitask with doing the potatoes and posting here. :yes:

YES! Let's just hope and pray (to Atheos) that our luck holds and we manage to score Dublin III tickets when it's announced! And that Renato and I can get into Paris II too.

Haha! Superthread: bringin' the procrastination since February 2008.

YES! Let's just hope and pray (to Atheos) that our luck holds and we manage to score Dublin III tickets when it's announced! And that Renato and I can get into Paris II too.

Haha! Superthread: bringin' the procrastination since February 2008.

That'd be great. I wish I could stay for the Dublin 3 sale, :sigh: but i really need to get that uni subject done.

Paris 2 isn't announced yet either?

:mac: Muaha, you won't get out of this one!

I will, don't worry. If I can't convince her, I'm sure 5 pints of Guinness can! Now all I gotta do is convince her to drink them. :wink:

You're opening GG2's Dating Service, then? Let's see if it's as successful as mine. :laugh:

I'm sure she'd drink 5 shots of kahlua ...

Back
Top Bottom