Good On You Rusty...Mr Crowe does good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I had a feeling Russell Crowe would do something like this.
He attended the premiere of "Master and Commander" at the local Coffs Harbour cinema last night. They sold out both theatres, so they ran the movies at slightly different times. Russ made a speech in one and then ran into the other one, another speech:up: He's a character, I'll bet he had his mum perched up in the place of honour. He dotes on her.
The money raised was donated to the Police Citizen's Boy's Club, for the purpose of buying musical instruments. Russ gave a speech about the importance of musical expression:up:
I know a lot of people bag Russell Crowe, but I still listen to my reliable old vibometer. I've been in close proximity to him a few times and all I feel is a BFG, and a heart with good intentions. He's OK in my book. He's just not a very good public speaker.
I was going to make a date with my Russell-loving girlfriends to go see this movie , but I've been asked out by a handsome man.....something that doesn't happen too often. Only trouble is I suppose , is that the handsome man is my husband and we have to take a car load of kids...:D I'm looking forward to it immensely:hyper:
I haven't seen it yet, but our Australian movie critics Margaret Pomeranz and David ??Namescapesme gave it 5 stars, something they rarely do. They said somebody deserves an Oscar for this....I hope it's director , cinematographer and male lead actor.

**typos** while I'm here , there's a documentary on next week about the making of "The Return of the King":hyper:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom