"Gimme Sympathy" CSGWs! (Creepers Unite Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Hey yo. :D

I'm pretty good, other than Talib getting canceled last night, and there being "riots" in a campus neighborhood sort of linked to the concert being called off. :lol: I'm trying to write a paper today, we'll see how that goes. :wink:

:wave: Hey yo. :D

I'm pretty good, other than Talib getting canceled last night, and there being "riots" in a campus neighborhood sort of linked to the concert being called off. :lol: I'm trying to write a paper today, we'll see how that goes. :wink:

Oh wow that's pretty bad :ohmy: hope the paper goes well and if you have time don't forget to submit a list by the end of the day :wink:

I want to learn the main riff of Drive 8 on guitar so much, I love it :drool: (Listening to Fables)

Oh wow that's pretty bad :ohmy: hope the paper goes well and if you have time don't forget to submit a list by the end of the day :wink:

I want to learn the main riff of Drive 8 on guitar so much, I love it :drool: (Listening to Fables)

Yeah, there was bad behavior from both students and police. Apparently the cops told reporters from our campus newspaper that they should "go home and go to bed," which is a major no-no in my book, considering that whole 1st Amendment thing we have here. And, the cops smashed a window of a car and a hood of a car for no apparent reason as well. :down:

:up: If I get time, I will, although, honestly, I have to read through like 4 books to get sources, and then write, so...it's probably not going to happen. :(

How do you like Fables?? :hyper:

Oh, and on the police subject...this is the second time this year that police have ended up using somewhat police brutality-like tactics on people, because of the RNC being in St. Paul, where I nearly got tear gassed several times for no reason. It's just not okay...my friend and I were talking about how fucked up everything is after hearing about yesterday's riots, and how people need to wake up and stop being violent against each other. :sigh:

Yeah, there was bad behavior from both students and police. Apparently the cops told reporters from our campus newspaper that they should "go home and go to bed," which is a major no-no in my book, considering that whole 1st Amendment thing we have here. And, the cops smashed a window of a car and a hood of a car for no apparent reason as well. :down:

:up: If I get time, I will, although, honestly, I have to read through like 4 books to get sources, and then write, so...it's probably not going to happen. :(

How do you like Fables?? :hyper:

Campus security here can be pretty bad too, they walk around in groups of 10 and bully students

Wow that's a lot :ohmy: good luck with that

Well I'd already heard Feeling Gravity's Pull, Driver 8, Life and How to Live It, and Can't Get There from Here before, although they sound surprisingly better in their original form as opposed to the remastered versions I've heard before. I really like the album from my first one and a half listens, it's already better than Green, Monster, Around the Sun and Accelerate so that's good :lol:

Campus security here can be pretty bad too, they walk around in groups of 10 and bully students

Wow that's a lot :ohmy: good luck with that

Well I'd already heard Feeling Gravity's Pull, Driver 8, Life and How to Live It, and Can't Get There from Here before, although they sound surprisingly better in their original form as opposed to the remastered versions I've heard before. I really like the album from my first one and a half listens, it's already better than Green, Monsters, Around the Sun and Accelerate so that's good :lol:

Yeah, this ended up being both our campus police force (yes, they are a full-fledged police force) and Minneapolis police all in riot gear, tear gassing, shooting rubber bullets, beanbags, etc. into the crowd...(also, see my edit about this being the second time this year something similar has happened...)

:lol: Yeah, it's going to be a blast. :wink:

:laugh: It doesn't take a whole lot to be better than most of those albums. :wink:

Na Cass, I only like 25.... :D :reject:

Does anyone else have a motherload of homework? :crack:

I have a motherload of studying to do for 6 exams :(

Yeah, this ended up being both our campus police force (yes, they are a full-fledged police force) and Minneapolis police all in riot gear, tear gassing, shooting rubber bullets, beanbags, etc. into the crowd...(also, see my edit about this being the second time this year something similar has happened...)

:lol: Yeah, it's going to be a blast. :wink:

:laugh: It doesn't take a whole lot to be better than most of those albums. :wink:

Okay that is really just crazy...like seriously crazy

True That :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom