Do you know your sex?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A female friend of mine and I both took that quiz awhile ago. It knew that I was a woman...but it guessed that my friend was a man. :lmao:

It says it gets better after more and more people take it. I was afraid it would think I was a man becuase I am not all that girly. :sad:

I wonder how decisive this question is:
Stop and think about your middle name for a second. Does it end with a vowel?

86% :shifty:

Is it really true that guys prefer falling to death than drowning?? :eyebrow: :shrug:

Last edited:
I was a woman- 86% as well.

I, too, thought about the vowel ending middle name.

Think of popular boys names:
David
Mark
Matthew
Michael
James
Christopher
Daniel
Joel
Paul
Larry
Adam
Jeffrey
Robert
etc. (I won't bore you with more :) )

None of these end in a vowel!

Think of girl's names:
Alissa
Stephanie
Nicole
Denise
Dana
Carli
Jackie
Kendra
Grace
Debbie
Teresa
Madeline
Monica
Melanie

Of course there are a bunch of girl's names that don't end with a vowel, such as Erin and Meaghan, but you get my drift?

on the red-blue little meter I was barely in there at male, but they say it with 86% assurance.

at any rate, it's a stupid quiz.
is nuclear war exiting?!? WTF?

I know what they're doing with those questions...they want males to say the arrogant and less well-meaning answers.
And they made me say Canada sucked!!!

I hate them!! there well be hell to pay!
hell to pay I tells ya!!

i too got 86% woman. wtf? :huh:

to determine about the middle name thang, we should all post our middle names :D

if i spent hours, i could probably think of some, but off the top of my head i can't think of a single boy's name ending with a vowel. i only one i can think of is paige, which is by far more of a girl's name.

my middle name is catherine, ugh.

guys would probably rather fall to their death than drown cuz falling would probably seem "cool" or something, and they'd probably feel like a wimp drowning.

KhanadaRhodes said:
if i spent hours, i could probably think of some, but off the top of my head i can't think of a single boy's name ending with a vowel.
Marque, Kai, Antonio, Pablo, Pepe (actually lotta Spanish boys' names), Mike, Tobi, Ephraime, Pete, and so on, and so forth. :D

Back
Top Bottom