Coldplay Live Album/DVD due in Nov.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
apparently there is suppose to be a bonus audio cd of the show also. here's hoping that's true cause i would absolutely love a soundboard quality version of moses.

Excellent. I guess I know what I'll be getting my sisters for Christmas now. Thanks, Santa Mofo!

HeartlandGirl said:
Excellent. I guess I know what I'll be getting my sisters for Christmas now. Thanks, Santa Mofo!

Ho, ho ho!

snoop.gif

:lol:

Indeed, my sister Sara would also love to have Snoop Dogg for Christmas. You know all, Santa Mofo. :bow:

:sexywink:

Bono's shades said:
Has the tracklisting been announced yet?

here was the setlist from the show whatever that's worth.

Politik
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
A Rush of Blood To The Head
Daylight
Trouble
One I Love
Don't Panic
See You Soon
Everything's Not Lost
Moses
Yellow
The Scientist
What a Wonderful World
------------------------------
Clocks
In My Place
Amsterdam
------------------------------
Life Is For Living

pretty standard setlist for the tour

Sweet Tart said:
apparently there is suppose to be a bonus audio cd of the show also. here's hoping that's true cause i would absolutely love a soundboard quality version of moses.

maybe i should send you one (or a very high quality audience one)

DiGi said:

maybe i should send you one (or a very high quality audience one)

r u serious?????/

that would be wonderful :D all the high quality shows i have are the radio broadcasts which never played moses. and i think i have one good version of moses from back in jan. but that's it.

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:grumpy: i want Shiver!!!!!!!!!!

Me three! We were sad and slightly traumatized that they didn't play it in OKC. They played Spies instead.

u2popmofo said:
Ho, ho ho!

snoop.gif

:up:

After watching six futbol-themed channels from the UK SkySports Network for the past week, all I have to say is:

Brilliance. Sheer Quality. A finely executed set piece.

En Espanol:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL.

last night on my way back to my apt., i was listening to their live acoustic set that they recorded in atlanta last sept. and it was fantastic. the dj said it is the best show that they have (referring to the radio station's live sets that they record when artist come to town). anyway they went into Green Eyes. i know it is not a popular song but i do love that song a lot. it pisses me off though that chris dropped this from their set because of gwenyth. but i have a question, he said this song is half about Jonny and half about a girl from New Mexico. :scratch: who was this chick and how is Jonny part of this song?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
anyway they went into Green Eyes. i know it is not a popular song but i do love that song a lot. it pisses me off though that chris dropped this from their set because of gwenyth. but i have a question, he said this song is half about Jonny and half about a girl from New Mexico. :scratch: who was this chick and how is Jonny part of this song?

Yeah I love Green eyes...I didnt know that it was half about Jonny though...hmmmm interesting :laugh:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
it pisses me off though that chris dropped this from their set because of gwenyth.
Will somebody kindly explain this?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
apparently he does not want to sing certain songs anymore because they were not reflective of his current relationship. he is just being respectful towards his girlfriend.

:barf:
she must be quite insecure if this is the actual reason.
unbelievable. :tsk:
they should play whatever the fuck they want to play.
could you imagine if they had to cater to all of their wives/ girlfriends needs/issues?
would there be any songs left?
:lol:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
apparently he does not want to sing certain songs anymore because they were not reflective of his current relationship. he is just being respectful towards his girlfriend.
Why are we blaming Paltrow then? Martin's the doofus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom