CHRISTOPHER LEE Records 'Heavy Metal' Tune Sung In French

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
Reports that acting veteran Christopher Lee has launched a music career at the age of 84 — releasing a CD of songs including a heavy metal track. The "Lord Of The Rings" star is convinced he is the oldest rocker to record an album.

He says of "Revelation", "I really believe that when people hear this CD they will say, 'Yes he really can sing.' And it is a unique recording. As far as I know no other man of my age has sung on an album."

And Lee believes it will be a hit with young and old fans: "This has to be something that people can connect with. You see the young will connect with the metal version of 'The Toreador March', even though it is sung in French. I'm not singing in heavy metal, but it is still heavy metal."

Watch video footage of Christopher Lee performing the "heavy metal" version of "The Toreador March" with the London-based punk/ska band INNER TERRESTRIALS at http://christopherleeweb.com/multimedia/showphoto.php?photo=1301&cat=535&limit=recent

Lee has no plans to take his music on tour — insisting, "Not at my age. I don't think I could go through that. I couldn't possibly get up and sing these songs in a live show — my voice would probably be affected."

Coolness, a gentleman with great taste :wink:

ooohkay :uhoh:

i saw the title with Christopher Lee, and thought surely it cant be THAT Christopher Lee :crazy: it was

Back
Top Bottom